Male!Rocma x Fem!Reader

This was requested by TheAnimeGirl123
Thanks for requesting! I hope you enjoy! Also I am so sorry if it's too short, I had a longer draft but wattpad was a butt and erased it, and I don't remember what I'd written before!

Troublesome

I was sitting in my house...alone. Wondering if anyone was busy at the moment. No one was answering any texts or calls, probably because they were busy, but none-the-less, I was bored. So, I got up and started walking around. Soon, I found myself climbing to the top of a snow peak. I saw someone's figure, so I stopped to see who it was.

I found myself looking at the silhouette of Rocma, someone I've liked for a while. I wanted to say hi to him, so I mustered enough courage to go to the top to do so. I blushed faintly when I tapped his shoulder.

"Yes...?" He said, looking over his shoulder at me, indifferent at the moment.

"O-Oh...well, I-I wanted to say hi...so, ah...hi!"

He rolled his eyes slightly and replied with a short "Hello". I wasn't too satisfied with that answer, so, I began to mess with his ears. He seemed to perk up slightly at this.

"W-What are you doing, (Y/N)?"

"Making you talk to me, what else?"

"Well, c-could you do it another way?" He sounded rushed, like I needed to be stopped right then. I continued.

He gave a soft whimper and looked away, his face turning a light pink. I giggled.

"What's wrong, Rocma? Cat got your tongue?''

He rolled his eyes and began to bite his lip, making me blush and look away, stopping the "assault" I was doing on his ears.

He mumbled one phrase, "You are such a troublesome person...now you have to pay the price."

He then proceeded to pick me up and carry me to his house. He rushed Mafuyu to Peraco and began to "attack" me with some very...lewd actions.

Not that I really minded.