new story idea!!!

I know you guys want me to update and I will I promise it's just I wanted to run an idea by you guys and see if you guys like it and would read it. so the story is called 'afraid of my hero' it's a book conting 'Rucas zaya, and me and farkle' *blushes of embarrassment*

so here's what it's about: Riley is walking home at night through a dark scary alley when all of a sudden these two guys try to rob her and kill her but Lucas comes and saves her and beats the guys up. she thanks him for saving her and he says "don't think me saving you was free you're gonna have to pay me." she responds In a shaky voice "I don't have any money" Lucas then says "I'm not talking about paying me in cash you're gonna have to pay me by being my slave."

Lucas, zay and, Farkle kidnap her and throw her in the back of a truck along with 15 year old Alyssa harmony Barron (me)

Riley asks her "what are you doing in here??"

Alyssa says "they did the same thing to me that they did to you."

Riley asks "w-who 'saved' you?"

Alyssa looks up at Riley and simply says "Farkle minkus"

Riley asks her "so you have to be Farkles slave?"

Alyssa just nods 'yes'

(btw everyone is either 16 or 17 in this story) 

-

so what do you think of the story idea??? you think I should do it or is it stupid and should I just forgot about it???

feedback would be really appreciated

thanks

monies~ 💙