..:.One.:..

💫J o s h💫

"Have a good first day!" Mommy kissed my head and ruffled my hair. I don't like it when she does that.

"Mean mommy! You messed up my hair!" I tried to fix it a little, it should look okay. I heard mommy laugh a little I guess she was watching me and I looked silly.

"Go, go, go! You don't wanna be late!" I gave mommy a big smile, she told me she likes it when I smile like that. I jumped out of the car and ran into the school. I met the really nice lady, her name is Sam and she had dark brown hair with green eyes. They looked like the color of grass!

I told her that and she smiled. Then she led me to my new class where I met my teacher. Her name is Mrs. Page! She has redish brownish hair and brown eyes. She's really nice. (I based the teacher off of my math one, she's my favorite teacher so,,,)

She sat me next to the boy named Tyler! Tyler was really nice to me. He had purple nail polish on, it looked really nice on him.

I told him it look pretty and he smiled really big! He also hugged me... We sat together at lunch and played with each other during recess!

Other people were being mean to him, because he was wearing nail polish. They kept on calling him girly. And he started to cry. I felt bad so I hugged him, and I let him cry.

He calmed down and thanked me, for the rest of the day we talked. I found out his favorite color is pink and his favorite food is tacos! I love tacos to!

I think I made a new friend.

--
Okay so this is a one shot book but because I'm bad at transitions imma go ahead and make "chapters" lmao.