Story One: Where'd You Get That?

Ringo giggled slightly. Paul had his arms wrapped around him in a warm embrace, his face buried in Ringo's neck.
"Paulie, sto-ah!" Ringo yelped slightly. Paul had started kissing Ringo's neck gently. Ringo let out an audible sigh. He wrapped his arms around Paul tightly, running his fingers through his lover's hair. Paul smirked and nibbled Ringo's neck, triggering a gasp from Ringo. Paul continued to leave love bites around Ringo's collarbone.
They had been together for a month in secret. No one knew, not even George or John. They had planned on telling the lads, but they didn't know quite when. Ringo was nervous that they wouldn't be accepting of the love he had for Paul, and Paul felt like he was trapped in a cage when he couldn't show off his little Ringo.

. . .

Paul woke up with Ringo in his arms. Ringo was fast asleep, clinging to Paul like he might lose him. Paul chuckled.
"Richie, baby, wake up." He whispered in Ringo's ear. Ringo's eyes open slightly. "Mornin'." Paul said. Ringo kissed Paul on the lips lightly. He sat himself up, pulling Paul up as well. Their excuse for sleeping in the same bed is that Ringo was having nightmares.
Ringo smiled at Paul. "Mornin', yourself." He chuckled, standing up and stretching. Paul looked up at him.
"Lord, he's so perfect." Paul thought to himself. He stood up and wrapped his arms around Ringo from behind, planting few kisses on his neck. Ringo whined, but then giggled.

...

"Erm, Ringsy?" George said, disrupting the silence at the breakfast table. Ringo looked up from his cereal bowl.
"What's with them marks on your neck?"
Paul and Ringo both immediately choked on their cereal. John looked up at them, confused. Paul was more in a laughing fit than anything else. Ringo, on the other hand, had a face as red as the apple he was planning on eating with his breakfast. George raised an eyebrow at the two.
Once the two calmed down, they looked at eachother.
"Should we tell 'em?" Paul asked.
"May as well." Ringo replied.

The End.
This was my first story ever please don't hate.