Story Four: Sugar Daddy (SMUT WARNING)

HECK,, THIS IS INSPIRATION FROM AN RP. DON'T KILL ME PLEASE.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A man was walking home quite quickly. He had heard news of a severe storm that day and didn't exactly want to be caught in it. He cussed under his breath slightly.
Someone walked past him, bumping into his arm slightly. They didn't stop to apologize. The man turned to look at him just as it started to drizzle.
"Hey!" He called. The person turned around. It was a man, he had a large nose and blue droopy eyes to match. He was a bit shorter than the man.
"Hm..?" The shorter man said. The taller walked over to him, he opened his umbrella and held it over the shorter.
"My house is just a bit down the road, why don't you come over until this storm blows over?" The taller offered. The shorter thought for a moment, then nodded.
"Some shelter would be nice," he said. "My name's Richard, but you can just call me Ringo."
The taller nodded. "I'm Paul."

...

Paul was in the kitchen, making some tea for his guest. He finished up, bringing two mugs into the living room. He handed one to Ringo, who was laying back on the couch. Paul had told him to make himself at home. Paul sat down next to him, smiling slightly.
"Is there anything I can do to repay you?" Ringo asked. Paul shrugged. He bit his lip slightly.
"Well... Ah, no. Nevermind." He chuckled, waving his hand as if he were dismissing thoughts as he would swat away flies. Ringo rose and eyebrow.
"I'd do anything, honest. You helped me, I need to return the favor." He insisted. Paul was hesitant.
"Anything?" Paul asked. Ringo nodded. Paul bit his lip slightly. He leaned in, brushing his lips against Ringo's softly. It wasn't exactly a kiss, but it was quite suggestive.
Ringo's face reddened at the contact. He didn't know what to say.
"I guess kisses would be enough.." Paul said, staring into those beautiful blue eyes. Ringo shivered slightly. "Unless it makes you uncomfortab–"
Paul was cut off by Ringo slamming his lips on Paul's. Paul whined slightly, leaning in and deepening the kiss. Ringo layed on his back, Paul hovering over him. Their mouths moved against eachother in a steady rhythm, only mpbreaking apart so they could breathe.
Ringo's face was red, extremely. Paul smiled at the sight. Ringo put his hands on Paul's hips and moved his waist up, grinding against him. Paul blushed. He moved his head down to Ringo's neck, biting, kissing, and licking all over.
Ringo moaned slightly, his fingers tangled in Paul's hair. He bucked his hips unsightly, muttering something.
"Hm?" Paul hummed, pulling his head back. Ringo's face was red, his lips were parted.
"I n-need you.. d-daddy.." Ringo muttered. Paul's face reddened.
"What..?" Paul said. Ringo pulled Paul down by the front of his shirt.
"I need you, right now, daddy." Ringo whispered. Paul shuddered at the sound of Ringo's voice.
Paul practically ripped off Ringo's shirt. A few buttons had popped off. Paul pulled off his t-shirt and attached his mouth to Ringo's neck again, working at Ringo's belt.
Once he got the belt off, pants came off quickly. Paul threw Ringo's pants to the floor, then kicked off his own. Ringo moaned when he felt Paul's teeth nibbling at the sensitive skin on his shoulder.
Paul cupped Ringo's hard-on through his boxers. Ringo but his lip, holding back the embarrassing noises. Paul moved his hand, rubbing Ringo softly down there. Ringo couldn't hold back anymore. He moaned, loudly, tangling his fingers in Paul's hair.
"P-Paulie.. Daddy.. p-please.." Ringo uttered a whine.
"Please what, baby?" Paul said, gruffly.
"P-please... please m-me..." Ringo gasped, feeling Paul release his erection. Paul tugged down Ringo's boxers and gripped Ringo's shaft with his whole hand, he began pumping him, slowly.
Ringo moaned, each moan getting more high pitched each time Paul moved his hand. He bucked his hips into Paul's grip.
Paul was hard in his own boxers, getting quite impatient. He let go of Ringo and got off of him. He tugged down his own boxers and revealed his hard-on. Ringo blushed at the sight. Paul pulled one of Ringo's legs up, resting it on his shoulder.
"You ready, baby?" Paul breathed. Ringo nodded, biting his lip. Paul pushed himself in, he moaned lowly. Ringo was a mess under him, he let out a high pitched moan, face twisted in pain and pleasure.
"Fu-u-ck, daddy," Ringo whined, "move."
Paul didn't have to be told twice. He rocked his hips, roughly, earning a high pitched whine from Ringo. He started slowly pulling back and thrusting in halfway, keeping a steady pace. Ringo was panting, hands clawing at Paul's sides.
Paul used his free hand and started pumping Ringo's member, even with his thrusts. This made Ringo buck his hips, causing Paul to go deeper inside of him. They both moaned loudly in unison.
Paul moved his mouth down to Ringo's, it immediately being an open kiss. Their tongues fought for dominance, Paul winning almost immediately. A line of drool was dripping down Ringo's chin, he moaned into Paul's mouth.
Paul began to quicken and deepen his thrusts. Ringo dug his nails into Paul's sides, he practically screaming. Paul put his thumb at the tip of Ringo's member, rubbing it there a bit roughly. Ringo cried out loudly, he shot his load onto both of their chests.
He tightened around Paul's throbbing erection, causing Paul to let his load out right into Ringo. He moaned loudly, thrusting into him a few more times, riding out his orgasm.
Ringo whimpered slightly. He was shaking and sweating. His hair was a mess and his cheeks and lips were both bright red. Paul was in a similar state. He pulled out of Ringo slowly, earning a deep whine from the blue eyed man.
Paul plopped himself down right next to Ringo, cuddling to his side. Ringo chuckled, wrapping his arms around Paul.
"Was that enough to pay you back?" Ringo joked. Paul shook his head.
"Nope." He responded. Ringo's eyes widened slightly. "Ringo, would you... would you be mine..?"
Ringo didn't need a moment to process. He knew his answer immediately.
"Oh hell yes."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
DON'T KILL ME THIS WAS MY FIRST SMUT EVER AND IM DYING NOW K BYE