2: Forward

Was it sad to be lonely? When you're all by yourself everyday do you cry? Do you wish for someone to comfort you, talk to you, just be beside you...

Saitama doesn't know the answer. Before Genos he was definitely lonely but was he sad... No you'd have to feel something to be sad.

"Sensei," Genos called as he walked over to where Saitama sat reading his manga.

"Yeah Geno-"

Saitama's eyes widened as he looked at Genos completely forgetting what he was just thinking about. Was he ever thinking about anything? All he knows is that Genos was wearing the cutest apron he'd ever seen. So frilly with pink lace, long ribbon tied in a beautiful bow in the back.

Saitama was at a loss for words.

"Sensei I umm... Wanted to know what you thought about this new apron I bought."

The cyborg fidgeted self-consciously. This was a trap it had to be, some sort of test. Saitama was beginning to realize just how attracted to Genos he was. Seeing him in feminine clothing only reinforced that. He wanted to say that Genos was the most beautiful person he's ever seen, but that would be weird wouldn't it?

Why is Genos asking this?!

"It looks real good Genos... Suits you a lot."

Saitama believed he succeeded in down playing his affection.

"Thank you for saying so Sensei. I am still trying to become more comfortable with myself so I apologize for the weird question."

Genos walked back into the kitchen unaware of how much Saitama actually loved that apron on him.

--------------------------

Genos began to wear his feminine clothing out and surprisingly it only got him more attention from fan girls. Saying how lovely he looked when he cross dressed.

Genos would attempt to correct them saying he wasn't 'cross dressing' but simply dressing in the way he liked. But it was useless really, they continued to scream and take pictures as if he wasn't just an ordinary person.

Well... Ordinary cyborg??

"Genos! Look at this!"

Saitama was over by the meat section of the grocery store, while Genos had been by the vegetables, carefully examining them.

Curiously Genos walked over to his Sensei.

"The premium meat is half off!" Saitama said as he picked it up and places in his basket.

"That's amazing Sensei."

You're amazing... Saitama almost let that slip but instead nervously walked over to the fish section regretting life decisions.

Genos can't know, Saitama doesn't even really know what he's feeling. Not yet...