Chapter 8

3 days later...
Beep...Beep...Beep... I turned me alarm clock off. Today was the day of the wedding. A wave of sadness rushed over me. I think I had fallen for Seijuurou... yet the person I'm going to wed I am going to meet for the first time today. I stood up and walked over to the bathroom, I took a shower. I put on a plain white shirt and a black skirt. The wedding was going to start at 5:00pm tonight but, my father told me to take the day off school today. I went to the dining room. I sat down on my seat and ate rice and tofu soup.

I am sitting down in my room reading magazines. Akashi Seijuurou from the Akashis will be getting married today! Oh what a coincidence, he's getting married on the same day as me. Someone knocked on my door. "Come in" 5 maids came in at once with a long white wedding dress "i-is this for me?" "We want you to try it on now please Yukiriki-sama" they put me in the dress. I looked at myself in the mirror. I admired what I saw, "is that actually me?" I took the dress off and the maids left. I looked at the clock it was 3:45pm currently. I walked outside and saw a limousine parked there. "I'm taking you to the wedding Yukiriki-sama" I nodded and went inside.

I stood in front of the large wedding venue. The wedding was going to be on the beach. There was a stage covered in white material with a arch near the back. There was a long carpet which was red the led from the arch to a long way back. There was two steps that was covered in the middle by the carpet. On either side of the carpet there were many white seats with cards on them with people's names. 5 meters beside the stage was a long buffet table I guessed the chef would later on fill it with food. There were many white tables with 4 chairs around it. There was also dressing room 10 meters away from the whole wedding. The chef arrived as I was walking to the dressing room and the priest. I went into the dressing room and saw 5 maids next to my wedding dress, they helped me put on the wedding dress, did my hair in a braid-bun with a veil and did my makeup. I put on my white heels I bought from the mall and the jewellery. I looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled.

There was a small room at the end of the carpet. The bride was supposed to walk out of that like how the bride walks through the doors in the church. My father was also there, I stood there and took at peek through there curtain. I saw that most of the people had arrived. I also realised there was a pianist sitting on the stage on a grand piano. The groom was not here yet.

The music started playing, that was my cue for walking out of the curtain. I walked out holding onto my father's arm and in my other arm a bouquet of roses. I saw a red haired man on the stage. That...can't be seijuurou can it? I looked straight forward but I felt the stairs in my back. "She's so pretty" many people gushed. We step onto the stage. It was seijuurou.

"Do you Yukiriki Akase, vow to stay with Akashi Seijuurou for the rest of your life?" I took a deep breath "I do" "do you Akashi Seijuurou, vow to stay with Yukiriki Akase for the rest of your life?" "I do" "is there any objections?" Silence. I knew that even if they wanted to object, they wouldn't because the Akashi family will ruin their lives. "In the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife!" "You may now kiss the bride." Akashi grabbed my back and pulled me towards him. I started blushing I saw him smile. He leaned forward and kissed me. "Whoo!" People were cheering for us and crying. The priest handed me the micro-phone "speeches." He whispered. I shook my head. I have no speeches. Akashi took the mic.
"Thank you for coming today ladies and gentlemen. Today will and is the best day of my life. Today was just an arranged marriage. But I have met and fell in love with Akase before. We met 12 years ago. I was looking at the sea on a cliff when Akase joined me. That was the first time I met her. The year after she fell off the same cliff and was in a coma for 11 years. This year I met her again at Rakuzan. Thank you." He bowed. Tears were in my eyes. I got a hankercheif and blew my nose. "Now it is time for us to cut the wedding cake" I saw this 5 tier white cake. We got a cake cutting knife and cut the first piece together. I put it on a plate and fed a piece to Seijuurou with a fork and he fed me a piece as well with a fork. Then the chef came over and cut a separate piece for me and gave it to me on a plate. Next he gave everyone else slices of cake.

"I'm Murasakibara Atsushi" "I'm Kise Ryouta" "I am Midorima Shintaro" he was holding a racoon statue "I'm Aomine Daiki" "I'm Kuroko Tetsuya" they were Seijuurou's friends. I looked at their hair... "Mura...murasakino?" "Murasakibara" he replied "but your hair... it's purple" "I guess." "Ki...ki?" "Kise!" He replied childishly. "You're hair! It's yellow!" I pointed "I guess so?" "Midori-chan" Aomine started laughing "Midorima. why is it that my hair green and my name green? Coincidence." He pushed up his glasses up the bridge of his nose. "Ao-Aho!" I pointed at his hair. "AOMINE!!!!" he yelled in my face. "But...but" "I DON'T KNOW WHY MY FREAKIN HAIR IS BLUE AND MY NAME IS BLUE!!!" He yelled again. "K-" "Kuroko" he interrupted me. "Ku-" "Kuroko" "why is your hair blue but your name black?" He shrugged. "So...Aka...shi?" "Aka! That's why his hair is red!"

It was fireworks time. I realised I was holding the red roses bouquet the whole time. I saw the sunset...and fire works started to go off. Seijuurou grabbed my hand. We stared at the sunset together.

I was now in the limosuine with Seijuurou. I threw the bouquet out the window. Girls were screaming and I heard a girl say "got it!" I closed the window. Seijuurou held my hand. "Today was a tiring day" I nodded. We were taking a trip to Paris, France for our 'honey moon'. I had said it was fine, but my father insisted it.

We had arrived at the hotel. There were 2 beds inside the room. "I'm taking this one!" I jumped onto the one next to the window. I went to the bathroom and took a shower and got changed into a shirt and shorts. I dried my hair. "Your turn Seijuurou" and he went into the shower. I looked outside and saw the city lights... they looked so bright. I rested my chin in my hand and stared outside. I felt warm arms around me. I started blushing. "That was a quick shower" "baka...you've been staring outside for a long time" I nodded. "Its late... we better get to sleep" he nodded. I pulled the covers over me, I looked over and saw Seijuurou on the other bed. "Goodnight." We said at the same time. I smiled and drifted off to sleep.