Chapter 8 | Moonlit Park

"I just wanted to... Meet me at the park at 8pm."

You nodded at Kyouya's statement, he clearly didn't want to talk about it in front of Lawless and the others.

"Hey (Y/n), stop talking to your boyfriend, if you guys wanna make out, do it somewhere else."

"W-we weren't going to."

You couldn't hide you red face, but you attempted.

"Yeah right, I may be younger than you, but I still understand some things."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A soft tapping was made by your shoes tapping against the sidewalk, the moon lighting your path along with the occasional street light. It was getting colder outside, but it didn't matter to you, you were to busy thinking of why Kyouya called you out here instead of just telling you awhile ago.

Kyouya sat on the old metal swings that had been around since what seemed like forever. Dusting off the swing next to him, you sat beside him and your feet slowly pushed you forward and backward.

"So what were you going to say?"

"I wanted to say I'm sorry about yesterday, I didn't mean to say that... It's just..."

He sighed not knowing what to say, you slowly reached out your hand towards his, but took it back. You were to scared of rejection.

"You might as well know... Erika broke up with me..."

A gasp escaped your lips, 'Why would Erika leave him? Why is Kyouya telling me this?' You thought as Kyouya looked to the side. He looked heartbroken, like a puppy without it's owner.

"(Y/n), I-"

"(Y/n)! Hi!"

The blonde little boy ran up to you and gave you a hug, causing Kyouya to be interrupted.

"Mika? What are you doing here?"

"Don't worry about it~... Are you on a date?"

Silence filled the area, but Mika didn't notice. He laughed instead.

"Well, I shouldn't ruin your date! You guys sh-"

"Mika~"

Another voice broke through the conversation. Coming from the same way Mika came, a man with long silver hair in a ponytail approached your trio. His bright red eyes glistening in the moonlight and his smirk plastered on his face, he grabbed Mika's hand.

"Come on now, Mika. You're mother's getting worried; time to say goodbye to your friends."

"Okay, dad. Bye guys."

The man's smirk grew wider when he set his eyes on you, winking before walking away with Mika. You blushed at the sudden interest in you, while Kyouya stood up.

"It's getting late, I'm going to head back home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once entering your house, Aya jumped off the couch, worried.

"(Y/N), WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU ALL DAY?!?"

"I was with Kyouya, his cousin, and his friends."

"Don't scare me like that again, and I think I need to meet this Kyouya-guy before you two get married."

"We're not even dating, moron."

"You're face says otherwise~"

You tried to brush it off, but Aya kept teasing you all night. She was annoying at times, but hey, she's still one of your friends.

"I'm going to sleep, Aya."

"Aww, okay."

Slipping into your pajamas, you comfortably laid in your bed, drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The same man from your dream stood in front of you, scowling per usual.

"So now you know, what Dazai has been hiding all this time."

Dazed, you looked around the room to find you were in the same one from the dream too. Panicked you jolted up.

"What are you doing here? You're not real!"

"STOP WITH YOUR REPEATING QUESTIONS! IM TIRED OF THIS BULLSHIT!"

His out rage silenced you, and his anger wasn't going to ware off anytime soon.

"If you're not going to speak, we'll make you."

He untied your hands, freeing you. You stood up and ran towards the door, but stopped by the lock on the barrier.

"Tch, you honestly thought that it would be that easy?"

He punched the wall next to your head, causing you to flinch.

"Another slip up like that and I'll break your fucking arm, got that?"

You nodded vigorously, and he yanked your wrists together. Locking the handcuffs, he unlocked the door with one hand, holding the chains of the handcuffs with the other.

"This is your last chance to talk."

"I've already told you everything!"

"Tch, yeah right."

He roughly lead you down the hall and to a small room with a window that showed someone with a bag over their head, sitting unconscious on a chair.

A man walked into the other room and took the bag off of the person's head.

It was-

Beep
Beep
Beep

Jolting up, you placed a hand on your chest, calming your breathing. Cold sweat evaporating off your forehead, you had calmed down until someone pounded on your door.

Jumping up again you opened the door to find Aya in a tan cardigan, buttoned up, a red tank top, and jeans.

"Come on, (Y/n), you gotta introduce me to your boyfriend today!"

"He's not my boyfriend, and no. I don't even know where he is."

"Pffftttt, I barely get dressed so we need to at least walk around the town!"

Sighing, you told her to give you a few minutes which caused her to light up and nod.

But, you had a strange feeling, about the dream, maybe, or maybe it was something else.

One thing was for sure, that feeling...

Wasn't your imagination.

------------- 

Hey guys, I've been talking an exam so I had to study and stuff.

Sorry for these slow updates and thanks for staying with this story.

Bye!

~Leo