Eleven

👉👉Please Vote And Comment👈👈
---

"Holy fuck, Yoongi!" Jimin shouted trying to stand up from the couch.

Yoongi bursted out laughing, "I'm sorry, that was funny."

"It won't be funny when I'm pulling your hair out when the triplets are born!" Jimin shouted.

Yoongi's eyes widened, "Jiminie... you ok? You seem upset..."

"It's called pregnancy hormones!" Jimin yelled.

"Aish, thank goodness Yohan is at Jungkook's and Jin's playing with Haeil..." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

Jimin grasped his stomach, "They're kicking a lot hyung, it hurts."

"You're five months pregnant now. It's going to happen. Sit down, why are you standing up?" Yoongi asked.

"Because I'm hungry." Jimin whined.

Yoongi chuckled, "You're so different, go to Jin if you're hungry all the time."

Jimin glared, "No. I just want a snack."

"Then I'll bring you some chips, sit down, I'm scared you'll get more hurt." Yoongi ordered.

Jimin sat down, staring at the tv which had a Korean drama on.

Yoongi came back, handing Jimin some chips. "I'm tired." Yoongi laid down on Jimin's lap.

Jimin chuckled, "Isn't my stomach in the way?"

"Ani. They're my children so of course not." Yoongi turned around to face Jimin as he laid on the blonde's lap.

"Remember when we were in high school...? We grew up a lot, didn't we?" Jimin started to play with Yoongi's hair.

"I guess so. You eat a lot more. And you can dance better. Well now you're on break, but when the triplets are born, you'll be back at work." Yoongi smiled.

"And you... you're so much more hornier, well you were pretty horny that day we went to the water park in high school... but now you're even more." Jimin laughed.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "You remember that?"

"Of course." Jimin patted Yoongi's lap.

"Oh, what drama is on by the way?" Yoongi turned around to watch tv and change the topic.

"Hm... I think Cinderella and The Four Knights." Jimin said.

"Ah, such a girly drama." Yoongi whined.

"Shut up, I'll turn on anime if you keep whining." Jimin flicked his husband's forehead.

"Whatever." Yoongi sat up and pecked jimin's lips, "Do what you want." He stood up and went to his room to take a nap, "Call me if you're in pain!"

Jimin nodded, "Okay hyung!"(a/n: omfg "hyung" keeps autocorrecting to thing XD)

When Yoongi woke up from his nap, he felt something comfy wrapped around him.

His husband.

Jimin was cuddled up to him, asleep.

"Awe." Yoongi smiled, cuddling up to him more, not wanting to wake up Jimin.

Jimin finally woke up about an hour later, "Good evening, hyung."

"Good evening, babe."

"Yohan is spending the night at Jin's right?" Jimin sat up, grunting a bit cause of the pain.

"Ne." Yoongi nodded and wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist, "Be careful, I don't want you to be hurt."

"Sorry..." Jimin muttered.

"It's okay." Yoongi rested his head on Jimin's shoulder from behind as he back hugged him, sitting down on the bed.

Jimin smiled, "This is comfy, but I'm bored."

"Rude." Yoongi let go.

Jimin got up and stretched and shrugged, "Let's have dinner."

Yoongi nodded, "Okay."

The two had dinner without Yohan as a nice married couple.

"Jimin, did you know something?"

"Know what?"

"I love you."

"I love you too, hyung."

---
👉👉Please COMMENT AND VOTE👈👈