CHAPTER ONE

PAIGES POV 

'hey batsy' i say talking to batman 'so are why don't we skip the part where we fight and just let me go because that's all that ever happens, ' i say then laugh crazily i sigh feeling tired and put my hands up and drop my gun.

'Is the great paige quinzel actually surrendering ' batsy asked surprised, i nod and he handcuffs me and puts me in his car , i sit in the car waiting to get to the asylum my only worry is that my parents are there , 'is deadshot his son and the riddler still at the asylum' i ask batsy and he nods this makes me feel better because i know them really well and two face .

'get in here ' batsy says and i walk in front of him but not before stopping and tightening my hair and putting a crazy harley quinn smile on my face ,'were are we going my usual cell is back there' i say feeling confused i start to struggle when we get to a door. 

batman opens the door and there is two cells one is empty and one has omg my parents 'oh batsy come on why them ' i say wining and i can hear harley scoff 'maybe this will teach you a lesson' i sigh and lay on the bed and close my eyes this is going to be fun .'Hey we aint that bad' harley says and i laugh and ignore her knowing that it is the only way i will be able to cope.