CHAPTER TWO

HARLEY POV 

I sigh and sit down ' hey puddin why do you think b man put her in the cell next to us ' i say and he just ignores me. ' Harley Quinn nice to meet ya' I say to the girl but she turns over in the bed in her cell and ignores me ' rude just what I like I think we will get along' i say and laugh.

'puddin whats wrong ' i say he sighs, then laughs and it confuses me 'puddin?' I say he turns around to face me and stops laughing ' i just feel like I have forgotten something or someone ' he says and funny enough so I have, so I join in and laugh with him.

PAIGE POV 

I sigh Harley and the Joker are laughing and it is driving me mental, I get up and walk to the bars 'hey' i shout calling to one of the guards that were standing by the door ' hello I know you can hear me ' i shout again and the guard walks towards me .'Oh Griggs lovely to see you ' i say with a devilish smirk ' hi Paige your back again' he says and I laugh, ' maybe I wanted to see you again' i say and he laughs and backs away and I do the same,' come on its lunch time you can go out ' he says and unlocks the door I stroll out in front of and towards the exit the guards know that it is pointless to try and put handcuffs on me and I won't fight if they are letting me do what I want .

'okay you know the rules no causing trouble Paige 'i nod thinking about the last time I was here, 'yep I know ' i say and walk into the yard. I walk over to the far end of the yard and sit down on the bench, 'well look who we got here' Deadshot says and pulls me into a hug, I laugh and sit back down. 

I sigh as we are led out of the yard and back to our cells, I walk past the guards swinging my hips and laugh as the guards go into a daze I walk to my cell and wait for one of the guards to let me in but none do because they are too busy staring at my ass.  

'Hey you' the joker says but I ignore him and turn to the guards and facepalm,'kid let us out or you will regret it' he says and I laugh like a maniac causing the guards to snap out of their daze'Paige come on I will let you in now' Griggs says coming over and opening the cell.

I walk in and sigh, they really have forgotten me I lay face up on the bed and listen to Harley beg her puddin to talk to her I sigh and sit up on the bed to see a guard walking towards my cell this causes Harley and the Joker to look our way.

'Get up ' he says and I do and walk to the cell where he is,' you are not meant to be sleeping' he says and I chuckle and he gives a look with no emotion,' i sleep when I want where I want whenever I want ' i say and he gives a devilish smirk and I know what is about to happen. 

I get a shock but stand there unfazed and Griggs walks into the room,'get out you are not allowed to be in here' he shouts and the guard that shocked me walked out with a laugh.'Are you okay Paige ' Griggs says and I nod.

'Wait a minute I know you' Harley says and the joker laughs, I stand there looking down Griggs cuffs me and I look at him with a hurt face, 'why' i say and Harley sits on the floor holding her head trying to think.

Twenty more guards walk in and then Griggs sighs ' you are going to see doctor crane' he says and then I realise why he needed the guards I fought my hardest but ended up being taken to his office.