01. article

THE REAL DEAL- THE DAY SISTERS AND THEIR RISE TO FAME

If you haven't heard of Calla Day, you've heard of Persephone "Effie" Day, and vice versa. The sisters are closely knit and are both famous in their own right, with killer looks and amazing talents to boot.

Don't we all wish we could be just like them? HELL YES. In honour of Effie's new role in The Flash, here's a short summary of the sisters and their rise to fame.

Calla enters the world of TV with a short cameo on Pretty Little Liars. Although Calla's only line was 'Can you hear that? It sounds like laughter..' we were immediately struck by just how much talent the eldest Day sister had.

Shortly after her cameo, Calla's first real role emerged, as an old friend (and then more) of Kol Mikaelson in The Vampire Diaries. Originally intended to be a reoccurring character, Calla's brilliant performance as Lucy Lane quickly changed her status to series regular on The Vampire Diaries.

Effie started her career that in October 2013 with a role on ABC's Once Upon A Time as Red Riding Hood, or just Red.

Calla landed a role in Iron Man 3 as a beautiful and secretly deadly meta-human receptionist. Later on, she was made an Avenger for a short while in Avengers: Age Of Ultron but was killed off near the end of the film.

Both sisters then continued acting in their respective roles, and occasionally did a little bit of modelling.

Now, there are rumours of Calla entering the Teen Wolf universe, and now Effie's on The Flash! It's like all our dreams are coming true.

What do you think of the rumours about Calla and Teen Wolf? Would you want to see her on the show, or not?

And what do you think about Effie and the Flash? Tell us your opinions below!

RELATED:

Effie Day's audition for Penny Daniels on The Flash is described as 'electric' and 'outstanding' by Grant Gustin

Calla Day- behind the scenes of her role in Avengers

Currently unsure who to write this about. Maybe Cody Christian, Shelley Hennig or Arden Cho? Or Crystal Reed. I don't know.