Me ;)

Kaha se shuru karu? hmmm... Harsha Makhija. We became friends a few years back. Neither of us had any idea that our frndshp will last more than a year. At least I didn't. and that's because I never related to someone so easily. you changed all that. you taught me that despite our many differences, we could last forever. our bond will last forever. you are not just my best friend. You are my Beti, as we say it. And even if it started as a joke, I don't know why but I think I will always have this strange protective feeling for you. I envy you sometimes because you are so pure and kind. I know you will never hurt anyone willingly. I love you pure kindness and thinking. Just looking at all the wishes I realized that I am not the only one who loves you so much and cares for you. I will never forget that smile I heard in your voice when you read this book while we were on call. I will never forget the way you smiled and the way your eyes sparkled when you told everyone about this book. I love you hm :) Always will... So if I ever hurt you, please know that I didn't mean to. Happiest birthday Harsha Makhija. I enjoyed a lot today even if it wasn't my bday and that's because everyone was there. It felt great to see all faces in one room. All 7 Angels in my life, Who have made me learn something in life in their own way. :) Love.

Yours

Choti Maa :)