The Secret Date..?

(F/c)- favorite color
(Y/n)- Your name
------------------------------------
Your POV:

Sans and I were talking with tacos in front of us. "So... my dad always beated us to show his dominance over us... I thought that people... OTHER people... were kind. Chara took it as a life lesson and... well... You know the rest." I said, before taking another bite out the taco. Sans nodded and looked at my bloody (f/c) hoodie. "These are good." I mumbled, I sighed and putted my head down and started to cry. "I'm a terrible person... I killed my own damn sister..." I cried, I felt Sans rubbing my back in comfort.

"I OWE YOU MY LIFE FOR YOUR ACTIONS. BELIEVE ME, IM WORSE." Sans said, I snickered at the last part. "Hold on... PAPYRUS! WHO'S WORSE? SANS OR ME?" I yelled, we both heard a "M'LORD IS! NO OFFENCE!" Sans and I broke into a laugh, "Oh my gawd... I hate laughing when I'm crying..." I admitted, Sans smiled sweetly and thought.

"I CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO COOK, (Y/N)."

"Wait... Chara told you my name?"

"NO, YOUR STATS DID."

I snickered and nodded at his offer, soon I made.... burritos. Sans liked it though, which surprised me for my lack of cooking. "Thank you." I chirped, leaning against the counter. "FOR WHAT?" Sans asked, standing up. "For... letting me know what I did was for the best. I really mean this when I say this, you really seem nice and fun to be with." I explained, feeling my cheeks heating up. Sans smiled and grabbed my hand. "I THINK TORIEL WOULD LIKE TO MEET THE SAVOR OF THE UNDERGROUND. COME ON." Sans said with a smile, walking me out. I blushed and walked at his pace. I really thought he was kind, dispite what Papyrus says about him. We soon reached the water falls. Where a Dino Lady in barley any armor, looked at us.