2: Help the Omega

{MATURE LANGUAGE WARNING!}

The sun glared down on the omega's curly set of tangled hair as he tiredly dragged himself over to the, to put it bluntly, bachelor pad. This was where any wolf without their mate would stay until they had met their mate; after that, the pair would move into a room in the pack house. This was so that when another pack visited, the so-called 'failed mates' wouldn't be immediately thrust under their stuck-up noses. Yes, the omega really hated the alphas. Even his great uncle, Alpha Stanley Pines. Though, Dipper's eyes lit up like stars, he would never hate his sister. Who could? She was adored for her positive attitude, and 'her' battle tactics. The young male was the brains behind all the strategies, actually, not that he could tell anyone that, though - who would listen to an omega's plans anyway?

The brunet's eyes cast themselves down as he opened the door, preparing himself for the jeers and taunts from the young teenagers, all of about fifteen, who had only stayed in the pad for a few months - almost nothing compared to the four years Dipper had spent living there. Now, you might've been wondering, why hasn't the omega gone to find his mate? Or more likely, why hasn't his mate come to find him? An omega was always a mate to an Alpha or Beta wolf, purely because they would give the healthiest and strongest pups. Dipper Pines was not ready for this; maybe it was the fact he would become a mother, or maybe it was the frequent stories about abused omegas and how they were almost always left like a broken shell of the person they were before, but Dipper Pines was terrified.

"Hey, fag!" One young Beta yelled, "Are you done sleeping around with all the alpha males in the pack? You're belly is starting to show!" A single tear fought to escape the short male's facade. Dipper was usually fine with the insults, but that one really struck him. He hated his weight, mostly because he struggled to gain muscle by being an omega, and his body being designed for being a mother and a wife.

"Dipper Pines? Why don't we call him 'Gold-Digger' Pines?!" An whiny, obnoxious female alphas voice sounded out as the rest of the teenagers laughed. The boy rolled his eyes. Thank god his sister didn't turn out like that. It was already unusual for an alpha female, born to inherit the pack, to have an omega twin brother, hence most of his bullies base their insults of the fact that he 'was a mistake'. Dipper could only pray that the Moon Goddess, a worshipped spirit who handed the wolves their mates and gives werewolves their lives, would give his sweet Mabel the mate that she deserved. The perfect match for her, the heir of Gravity Pack.

A slight hum interrupted the unmated wolves' trains of thought as Dipper's great uncle, the famous Stanley Pines, alpha of Gravity Pack, boomed through the mind-speak.

"May all wolves report to meeting point three, everyone to meeting point three! Unmated wolves wait to the side!" Dipper shared a glance with his two pale-faced notorious alpha bullies. This had only happened once before. They all knew that that didn't end well, too. Another pack was entering their territory, and the strong smell of determination proved that they were looking for something. Or someone.

Once the bundle of unmated wolves had arrived at their designated meeting point, it was obvious from the rolled up skirts and overwhelming melange of perfumes and aftershave that everyone was trying hard to impress. And that meant trouble; it meant that an alpha was looking for his mate, after all, alphas despised travelling on another packs territory, except for if it was for the sole reason of finding the mother or father to their heirs. A respectable, important and slightly problematic task, Dipper Pines might've added.

But what he didn't know is just how problematic this would turn out to be.

{SO THE FIRST CHAPTER IS UP, WHOO! WHO IS READY TO MEET THIS MYSTERIOUS ALPHA?}