.08

Taeyong POV

Taeyong POV

"Come on, Hana." I grab onto Hana's hand as she tried to leave. "I've been waiting all day for this moment."

Hana takes her hand off my grip. "No means no. Do you not understand that?" She gave me a irritated look.

Why is she sounding and acting like Hayun? Gross. Hayun scares me when she acts like this- actually she's like that 24/7.

"Hana, I ditched school for you," I whine to her but she still seemed not to care. "Come on?" I pout.

"I don't think that was a smart idea, Taeyong." Hana shakes her head in disappointment. "What if your dad catches us? Then what?"

It's been hours of me asking her if we can make out or maybe do something more but she has declined me every single time.

"That shouldn't matter." I shrug my shoulders. "Like what's he going to do?" I ask.

"Whatever, Taeyong, just go back to school." Hana demands before officially getting off my lap. "You have to."

"No," I declined. I then began stomping like a child. Hayun is right, I am immature. Why am I thinking of Hayun again? "Hana." I call her name.

"I'll call my manager and then you'll be banned." Hana smiles as she held her phone ready to call. "Your choice, Taeyong."

"Ah, shit." I groan at her. "See you then." I got up from my chair and left the place.

Hana will call, I know from experience. She's done it before and that shit is embarrassing. I left with a frown on my face and dick. I went back to school just in time for fourth period which is the last class of the day. I walked in ready to get a word from teacher.

"Late?" The teacher asks as I walk. "I will not tolerate this again, Taeyong." She nags at me.

Man, this is lame. I especially hate this class. I should have just went home but no I have to be respectful to Hana's wishes. I spot Hayun so I decided to sit by her. Maybe this class won't be so bad anymore? I can have someone to play with now.

Hayun rolls her eyes at me before sighing. "Ew, you're in this class?" She bangs her head on her desk.

Wow, I just sit and she tells me all of this? I went from a hundred to fifty now I'm at zero. I slam my back on the desk. "I'm not in the mood." I tell her before taking a seat.

"Yo, don't bring your attitude to me." Hayun glared at me which was scary so maybe I'll stop now.

"Sorry." I slump down on my chair. I really wanted to be with Hana right now.