Chapter 1

{Pidge's Pov:}

"Pidge?"

"Pidge!"

"Wake up!"

I jolted awake and sat up straight. My eyes quickly focused to the blinding light. I looked besides me and saw all the other paladins with  Allura and Coran too. I gave them a questioning look.

"Are you alright? You were screaming." Shiro said in concern.

"I...I was?" I questioned.

He just nodded his head towards me. I scratched the back of my head, trying to remember the dream. I looked at the others and smiled my signature smile. They still had their concerned faces on but I shook it off.

"Guys, i'm fine. Don't worry." I smiled.

"Okay. Get ready. Training starts in 5." Shiro grinned.

They all still looked at me before they left the room. The automatic door shut once I was left alone. I got out of bed and grabbed my suit to quickly change in. I grabbed my helmet and left my room to be in the dead silence of the hallway. 

I headed down the hallway, passing the rooms of the other paladins as I was heading towards the control bay. As I walked, I looked at the glass besides me and stopped. I looked at the stars and darkness that surrounded the castle. I also saw my reflection and I stared at it remembering something....

{Flashback}

I started down the stairs at age 15 looking for my brother, Matt. I jumped off the last step and headed out the door towards the garage. I looked around the garage to find nothing. I was disappointed to find nothing. Just then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I quickly grabbed the hand and twisted it behind the intruder's back, making them scream in pain.

"Katie, it's just me! You know, your brother Matt!" he screamed.

I sighed in relief and let him go to rub his arm. He looked at me with the kindest eyes you could ever see in a guy. I smiled and jumped into his arms. I hugged him and he hugged me back. I looked up to him and smiled from ear to ear as he did the same. I let go of him as he kneeled in front of my small body. 

"Katie, I'm gonna miss you when I go into outer space. I really-"

He was interrupted by a loud boom coming from outside of the house. He quickly stood up and grabbed my arm. He sprinted with me flying behind him. He took me down into the basement, where no one can be found. He sat me down and I hugged my knees to my chest.

"Katie, I want you to stay here and don't get caught. I want you to be safe so please stay right here." He said with worry in his voice.

I just nodded my head and sat still. He smiled and kissed my forehead before he left me to take care of the mess upstairs. Once the door was shut and locked, I was consumed by darkness. I heard screams and shouts but that was silenced by some gun shots. 

I was scared. My shivering body wouldn't stop shaking and I was trying to be quiet but I just couldn't. I heard footsteps approach the door and unlock it. My heart skipped a beat and my smile finally came back on my face. I stood up and went towards the stairs to meet the face of my brother. But it wasn't him. 

"Grab the girl." a deep voice said. 

I quickly ran back towards my hiding place. I tried my best to hide. I saw foots steps walk right passed me but stopped where I was. My breath hitched and I tried pushing myself more into the darkness. Then a hand grabbed my leg and dragged me out. 

"I found her." the man yelled.

As I hung upside down by my feet, I screamed and tried my best to get out of his grasp. He dropped me to the ground so I quickly tried to escape. He grabbed my arms with an iron steal grip. I struggled and kicked but no luck.

He drag me out of the basement with the other men following him. We were outside when I saw my family being hold at gun point. Guns to their heads as they stayed still, trying not to move. I screamed at them to come and save me but all they did was cry.

"Please let her go. She isn't what you want." My mother sobbed.

"She is Katie Holt, is she not?" the leader asked. My mother sadly nodded.

"Then she is the one of the prophecy." the man said.

"Commander Sendack, what do you want us to do with the girl?" the guy holding me said.

"Take her to the ship and lock her up." Sendack said.

He looked like a gigantic purple mouse with a high-tech prosthetic arm. He looked at me with angry eyes. He grinned evilly and swished his hand in the air, indicating that he wants me on the ship. The man starts to drag me towards the ship as I scream and cry. 

"Mom!" I scream.

"It's gonna be okay Katie! Remember that it's gonna be okay!" she screamed.

And with that, I was on the alien space ship that took me away from my family....

{End of Flashback}

"Pidge? Hello Pidge?" a voice said.

I came back to reality and noticed a black gloved hand going up and down in front of my face. I look to see who that hand belonged to. Keith. He and the others stood there with worried faces. I sighed and wiped sweat from my face. 

"Sorry, I was just thinking." I muttered.

"Are you sure your okay? I mean first it was you screaming and now your zoning out. We're worried about you Pidge." Keith spoke.

"Guys, i'm fine. I just remembered something. It's fine." I forced a smile.

"Okay, but let us know when you need anything." Hunk said.

I nodded and followed the group to the control bay.....

Thanks for reading my very first Voltron Legendary Defender reader!! I know you all weren't expecting it but yeah chickas, it did happen in this FanFiction. I know your all probably thinking that this isn't the real Voltron you watch on tv but excuse me. IT'S FUCKING FANFICTION. SOOO DEAL WITH IT!!

Music: Bombshell Blonde by Owl City.

I really hoped you like it so please read on and stay with the book. VOLTRON FOR EVAHHHHH!!! *fist bumps*

Yeah anyway love you all my little kittens. I will probably update like once or twice a week soo don't worry chickas. I will keep this book going. See ya later!!