Chapter 3

On the way to learn where the path was, Popeye ran into a Giraffe and an Elephant. They were kind people, but they didn’t seem to know what he was talking about when he asked about the path of evil. They also seemed kinda strange, just smiling the whole time like they knew something. Popeye figured it was nothing and just continued on away from them, which he was glad for because they were starting to scare him. They scared him because they were taller than him which he was not accustomed to. Normally he was the one towering over others, but here he was looking like a crumb compared to a loaf of bread.

Maybe this was like Wonderland where if you eat cake you get smaller… or was it bigger. He could never remember. What Popeye did remember was that in his dream last night he could remember eating a cake. Birthday cake to be specific. The Birthday Cake was the cake from his last birthday, which he celebrated with his faithful subjects. He could remember all of the beautiful frosting that sat atop that cake. His subjects, sang him happy birthday as he stared in wonder at the birthday candles. Now it was all just memories. That made him continue on with his journey. He knew that if he failed he would never have another birthday party ever again.

Popeye continued the hard journey, but he could never quite find the people to guide him to the path of evil. Maybe one day.

******

Sorry for not updating in awhile. I promise I'll update my other books soon