It All Started Because You Got Trust Issues....Ch.22

****************************

$Drake's P.O.V$

I sat in my inhouse-studio going over a few tracks and thinking about everything that happen the last few weeks. It's been a few weeks and I still haven't heard from anyone about Tori. I have a tour I have to leave for since it's October, I plan to leave soon to be back by Chirstmas.

"Hun?" A voice called behind me.

I turn around to reveal that beautiful, angelic face that I love."Yeah?"

"Here." She handed me a sandwich looked at my face, checking for signs of anger or something.

"Thanks, I love you." I smiled, which reassured her that I was fine. But in reality, I felt like I keep waking up to a nightmare.

"You know I love you too." She laughed before she began to walk out.

"Are you sure you love me?"

She looked at me like I just asked the dumbest question in the world. "Yes, are you sure I love you?"

"I know you love "Drake" but do you love Aubrey?" I stood up watching her every move.

"Actaully I love Aubrey more and he is much cuter then Drake." She laughed.

I laughed. "Okay."

My phone went off.

C.P.S

My heart skipped a beat when I saw the name. "H-Hello?"

"Hello Mr.Graham? This is Joanna. I'm calling regarding your daughter, Tori Smith. I wanted to know when would be a good time to bring her home?"

"You mean to my home?"

"Yes sir."

"Now!...I mean anytime today."

"I understand, I'll be there soon."

"Thank you so much." I hung up the phone.

"Omg, was that about Tori?! Is she coming to stay with us??" Debbie jumped up and down. I don't blame her.

"Yup they're bring her home soon." I grabbed her and kissed her cheek.

"Aww I wanna be here, but I go to go to the studio." She pouted.

I kissed her bottom lip. "Try to stay as long as you can."

"I'll try but Scooter doesn't like me being late carmelstick." She walked in the kitchen.

"Okay." Damn I love the view when she walks away.

♥Debbie's P.O.V

I walked in the kitchen, putting away things I pulled out to make the sandwich with. I grabbed me a wine glass and a bottle of white wine and opened it. I watch the clock aimlessly and watch the driveway every few mins. I'm ready to see that sweet child that always bring a smile to my face.

As I looked at the driveway, I saw a large black van pull in.

"Drake!" I yelled. "I think she's here."

He ran out the basement and to the door in a split second. "Where?"

We saw a lady get out the car holding Tori and her diaperbag. I open the door and ran outside. I couldn't wait any longer.

"Tori! baby!" I reached out for her.

She smiled. "Oh my God. Drake! She smiled!" I yelled.

"She's been doing that all morning." The social worker smiled and handed her to me. "And you are? I'm Joanna from C.P.S."