Chapter 22: Blue Blood

I ran down the hallway. It was dark but I could see the blue glow my body made. It had stopped once we got to the room but me getting mad started it up again.
I could hear footsteps running behind me but I just ended up running faster. Before I knew it I was running into a room. The room I woke up in. I slammed the door closed and walked over to a wall. I slid down the wall and sat on the ground my arms resting on my legs. I wanted to scream. I wanted to throw a fight but I stopped my self. I just couldn't believe Jay finally softened up to me just to revile my secret. My thoughts went from Jay to Talia to Kelsey. I knew were she was. Kara had decided  she could have the room right next to Thalia.
Hours passed and I ended up falling asleep.
I was a teenager, 14 maybe. I was hurt walking through the dessert. I was trying to find something, I just don't know what. I can feel the blood drip down my side and it hurts. The blood doesn't feel right. It felt different. I had been injured more then once but this was different. I looked down and saw I was bleeding blue blood. "No...not yet. This isn't supposed to happen yet." I said to my self. That's when I fell over.
I woke up gasping for air and that's when I felt it. Blood. I looked down at my shirt and saw I was bleeding in more then one spot. My shoulder....and my side. I was bleeding blue blood. It was glowing just like my arm had done. I stood up and ran out of the room leaving a trail of blood behind me.
The weird thing was it didn't hurt.
I ran down the hallway until I reached our room. I ran through and saw everyone was awake even Jay. The sound of the door opening made them all looked up at me. Newt and Minho stood up almost instantly. They ran over to me as everyone else did the same. "What the hell happened to you!? Why are you bleeding?!" Newt asked looking me over. "More importantly why is it glowing blue?!" Minho yelled. "I don't know, it just happened." I told them. "What do you mean it just happened?" Jay asked. Before I could answer Kara and a couple guards came rushing into the room. A doctor as well. "Sit him down." The doctor said walking over to my bed. Two boys grabbed my arms and did as they were told. I sat down on my bed and Kara came running over to me. "How did you know?" I asked her. "The blood." She said simply. I nodded. "You remembered something didn't you?" She asked me. "Yeah." I told her. The doctor grabbed wraps and ran over to me. He made me take my shirt off so he could work on my cuts. It was kinda awkward at first but that soon passed. He fixed my shoulder then went to my side. I was still bleeding blue, just not as much as before. Kara ran out of the room and I instantly knew she was going to get Thalia, but what I didn't expect was Kelsey and Thalia to come running into the room. "Oh my god Thomas!" Thalia ran over to me, Kelsey running beside her. Thalia gave me a hug and I did the same to her. I had missed her. She pulled back and looked over my injuries. She then looked up at me with a confused expression. I shook my head. 'I don't know.' I told her in my head. She just nodded then pulled back. I looked at Kelsey and she gave me a hug. I wasn't expecting it but I hugged back. She then pulled away. That's when the urge returned. The urge to run. Nothing triggered it. It just came out of the blue. I looked at Kara and she seemed to understand. "Go." She said simply. I could fell myself start to glow. The coldness returned into my eyes and the symbol on my arm started to glow. I nodded then started running.
Thalia's P.O.V.
"Stay back. He needs to run." Kara ordered. "What's wrong with him?" I asked worried about my brother. "He'll be okay. Just give him some time." Kara said not answering my question. "That's not what I asked." I told her. "I can't tell you yet. It's better to tell all of you. And I mean all of you." Kara said. "The other groups." Newt mumbled. I looked at him. "Exactly."