Chapter 1

Fionna's POV

I stretched out my arms, the grin massive on my face. I got up from my sleeping bag and looked into Cake and I's mirror.

I still looked the same, I still felt the same, but I wasn't the same

I was sixteen.

I skipped into the bathroom, grabbing a towel from the cupboard as I steeped though the door, locking it then washing my face, brushing my teeth and hair.

I peeled off my pyjamas and turned the dial on the shower, chucking my clothes in the laundry basket, I hopped in.

I washed my hair with my vanilla scented shampoo and my body with my strawberry scented body wash.

I stood there for a while, soaking in the heat, letting the water run down my body.

I decided enough was enough, turning off the shower I stepped out, wrapping the towel around my body, towel drying my hair slightly.

Walking out of the bathroom, I get dressed into my usual outfit, even though it was getting quite tight.. And my skirt quite short

I left my hat off to give my hair a chance to dry, trekking downstairs.

The smell of food entered my nose, earning a moan I followed the scent,

There on the table was various foods including bacon, eggs, toast, cereals, pancakes and cake, not my sister cake, cake cake! It was beautifully iced a light blue, with one candle on it,

"Cake!" I screeched to my sister, "thank you so, so, so much! Why did you go to so much effort?" I laughed

"Because its your seventeenth?" She smiled up at me. "You can have your presents after, okay?"

"Sure." I laughed, piling my plate high with the delicious foods, stuffing them in my mouth.

"Wow! Slow down." Cake laughed.

I quickly swallowed, stuffed.

"I'm stuffed..." I smiled at Cake.

"Okay, presets." She gestured for me to follow her, into the living room.

I basically ran Into the living room after my feline sister.

Sitting for me was a few presents Waiting for me, two of which were wrapped in sky blue wrapping paper, another in a gift bag and the last in silver paper.

I lifted the silver one first, opening it to new clothes including denim shorts, some shirts, jumpers, sneakers, socks, and jeans.

"Thank you!" I giggled, looking over the various items.

"Well, your adventuring outfit is getting to tight." She stated, I nodded my head in agreement.

I headed for the smaller blue preset, it was a tiny box shape. I tore off the paper excitedly, revealing a box, opening the box I found a pocket knife.

"It's amazing!" I shrieked, imagining the adventures I would have with it.

"Stop daydreaming and open another one!" Cake sassed, knocking me out of my thoughts

"Oh sorry!" I smiled, lifting another present, it was a rectangle, not very big in width.

On opening I noticed it was a photo frame, with a picture of Cake and I.

"I love it." I smiled, genuinely.

"There's one more!" She smiled, handing me the bag.

Inside was a simple piece of paper, with an address.

"What's this?" I was honestly really confused.

"I got you guitar lessons." She smiled.

------------

New book:)
I haven't saw any of these stories so hopefully I'm the first!
Tell me what you think? I'll be updating every day hopefully!
Thanks for reading!
- Ashley x