Prologue

(???? Pov)
Darkness. That's all I saw. As I came to reality again, I saw a soft blurred face. I focused my eyes to the light, and I definitely saw somebody. It was her by the looks of it. Pale skin, short brown hair, glasses, a puffy vest, brown shorts, and paint splattered on her skin.

"Finally! You're awake! I've been trying to get you to wake up for hours now. I almost turned your shirt to watercolor."

"Ugh... What..?"

"Uh oh, did I accidentally turn your head into ceramic again?"

"No, just a bad headache. And I almost forgot who I was for a minute."

"Jeez, what did he put in those smoke bombs?"

"Probably something really lame that gives me headaches. Like, I don't know, papaya?"

"Good. Now I know how to annoy you with a fruit."

"Shut up and help me up."

Something felt... Odd. My dream had my thinking about something.

I suddenly realized.

"They're going to join forces to try to  bring us down."

An.
HOI! I'M NOT DEAD! This is a little thing I'm trying out to get my mind off things, but there's story behind this story! ...
Paradoxes.

So, one day I had a dream, as I normally do. But this was different. I was basically in a video game, of art. It was amazing. In the end me and a bunch of other kids had weapons. We threw each other off a railing about every two seconds.
Best. Dream. Ever.