21|Ikosi ena

Dedicated to LostNyx

The walls of this godforsaken world narrow down on your shoulders and burden them with misery. You feel like you belong to the wrong generation and nobody wants to listen to your opinion. They judge, misinterpret, mock your words as if they meant nothing more than a speck of dust in a rusted library.

They are all wrong, darling.

You are not a speck of dust, but an entire pool of melted gold, expanding to horizons they could never fathom. You are a soul of brilliance and integrity, a presence that lingers long after the remains of your work end.

You may not trust yourself when writing such beautiful pieces of art, but allow me to describe them in their true essence. They resurrect heartfelt emotions, make readers identify with each other, propose themes for further discussions and so on. You are practically setting a new start line!

Therefore, how can you doubt your worth when you have so much talent to offer and devoted readers to receive it?

I dare to say this on every reader's behalf. Darling, you are appreciated and respected. You should be cherished until words do not suffice.

You are my twin, not only by mentality, but also by heart. I love you!

 I love you!