Through the Dark

I wake up to the sound of my phone. I roll over to check what time it is. It's bloody 4 A.M. Who would be calling me at 4 in the morning? I lift my phone from the night stand, almost becoming blind by the brightness to see Zayn's name flashing on the screen. I hit decline and put my head back onto my pillow, only to be awoken again to Zayn's name on the screen of my phone. I hit answer and pull the phone to my face.

"Hello?" I say. My voice cracks but I don't act upon it.

"Perrie?" Zayn says frantically.

"Yeah it's Perrie. What do you need?" I say a little to harsh but honestly, I could care less.

"Can you come and pick me up?" He asks shyly.

"Zayn, it's four in the morning..." I say and he cuts me off

"I know, but it's important." He says and I start to worry about him.

"Where are you?" I ask, giving in. I'm still half asleep and really don't want to be awake.

"Niall's. Can you hurry?" He asks me quietly as if he want no one to hear him.

"Hey, Zayn. Comin' back?" Harry says in the background. Harry's there too?

"Hurry." Zayn says one last time before hanging up. I slip on a sweatshirt and a pair of boots and get into my car and drive to Niall's. I am frightened by the sight of cop cars and Zayn and Harry being put into one.

(hey guys! Here's a little into into the story. If you didn't figure out, Perrie is the one talking and Perrie and Zayn area couple. Sorry that its so short. I will update again at 25 reads or 10 votes. Which ever comes first. Ily)