Chapter 11

CHAPTER 11

Cheryl's POV

After our little talk Me , Kimberley , Nicola and little Belle went downstairs. I was talking to Nicola when I heard our song Love Machine. We both squealed before Nicola ran off and dragged one of Kimberley's mate towards the dancing crowd. I was just about to go and find Kim when I felt her grab my hand and pull me towards the massive speakers. I placed my arms around her neck and in responce she placed hers around my waist.

" My fav song." I whispered into her ear cheekily.

" Is it true?" She asked, smiling at my confused expersion.

" Whats true?"

" Are you a love machine?"

" Wait till you find out!" I giggled.

" Hope I do! Soon!" 

" It takes at least one date to get into my underwear!" I said trying to look offended.

" Unless I get you drunk! Or unless this counts as a date!" She winked back.

" Nope ! Flowers add as extra points ! Or chocolates ! I dont mind!"

" I got some chocolates for my birthday!"

" Oi! Ones that you bought!"

" I did buy them! Mum didnt have any money for Belle!" She laughed.

" You bought your own birthday pressies?"

" No... You believed me?" She said pissing herself.

" No! Of course not! Yes... Yes I did!" I brought her closer and whispered into her ear, "Enough talk! Dance!"

I span her around and grinded my hips against her groin.  It was hard not to moan at the contact Kimberley also thought so as she let out a small one.

" Shhhhhh" I whispered and then walked into the kitchen.

" Hey." I smiled to Kimberley mum.

" Aw Hello Dear , I am so glad you came."

" I am glad you invited me."

" I think Kimberley's glad aswell she really likes you."

" And I really like her aswell , I hope you know that."

" Yes Cheryl I do. I can see it when you look at her."

" I just hope that whatever the relationship is between you that you cherish it. She has been through alot and I couldn't bare to see her heartbroken again."

" Believe me I wont break her heart. As you will proberly know I have been through a tough time aswell and I can honestly say I have never felt like this about anyone not even my cheating ex husband."

" That's good dear because I think your a lovely person and I know you would make my Kim happy."

I was just about to tell her how wonderful I thought her and her family was when Kimberley entered.

"You never told me who phoned you" She said. 

"I did" Her mum said before I got the chance to answer.

*****

The party had died down. Everyone had went home and it was just Me , Nicola , Kimberley , Belle and her parents that where left.

" Girls me and your dad are off to bed now , Dont worry about the mess I will get it tomorrow. Ohh and Belle dont stay up to late." Her mum smiled.