Chapter 12: Some Exciting News, The View

It was now February of 2013, the day was the 11th which fell on a Monday and the ALDC was continuing to win and they had not seen Cathy and her team in a while, but would have to see them at one point and at the front desk, Abby, Gianna and Sebastian were sitting down, then Sebastian's phone rang.

"Who could be calling you?" Abby wondered.

"I don't know." Sebastian replied.

"Why don't you see who it is?" Gianna told him as Sebastian pulled out his phone and pressed the call button to answer the phone call of the person that was calling him.

"Hello, Sebastian Miller speaking, who is this?" Sebastian asked to whoever called his cell phone.

"Hello there, Sebastian this is the publicist of you and your mother." The woman told him, she was the publicist of Abby and Sebastian. Whenever they had an appearance on a TV show for an interview, she would call them and inform them. "I have some awesome news for you."

"Lay it on me."

"Earlier this afternoon, the producers of The View called me and they want you and your mother to appear as guest co-hosts next week and it's going to be a whole hour."

As soon as Sebastian heard those exciting news, a huge smile was on his face and he pumped his fist in excitement and started to laugh and even his and his mother's publicist started to laugh as Abby and Gianna looked confused.

"What's got Sebastian so tickled?" Gianna asked.

"I don't know." Abby answered.

"Also, the producers and the hosts have heard that you have been having a great season, so they want the girls to come on to the show to perform one of their winning group dances. Make sure to tell your mother."

"Ok, i will." Sebastian stated, then he hung up and saw that his mother and his girlfriend had quizzical expressions on their faces.

"What was that about?" Abby asked him.

"Mom, that was our publicist, she just told me that they want us to guest host The View next week!" Sebastian told his mother.

"Are you serious?!" Abby exclaimed, she was now excited as her son was after she had heard the awesome news from Sebastian and even Gianna had a grin on her face too.

"This is amazing!" Gianna added.

"Yes, i am and she also told me that they want to see the girls perform one of their winning group routines!" Sebastian then told them as Abby wrapped her arms around her son and they were laughing in excitement and they pulled Gianna into the hug and the three were cheering as the moms could hear what was going on.

"They're cheering." Holly told the moms.

"And for what reason, i don't know." Jill replied as Melissa mocked their cheering.

"I think we'll find out." Kristie added.

"Maybe they've gotten exciting news." Christi predicted.

"That could be the answer." Melissa stated.

"EVERYBODY, WE WOULD LIKE FOR ALL OF YOU TO COME IN INTO STUDIO A! EVERYONE COME ON!" Abby barked from Studio A.

"That's our cue." Jill said.

"Let's see what the gorilla that has escaped from her cage want." Melissa said as she, Kristie, Christi, Kelly, Jill and Holly all got up from their seats and headed downstairs to see what Abby wanted to tell them and they entered Studio A, where all of the dancers and their parents were inside as Abby, Sebastian and Gianna were standing in there.