The Pikachu Mask(TheCreatureHubFic)

This story has gender-bent Creatures, thats why it's not a fully Homosexual story.

Everyone was at each other's throats. There ws bruises on everyone's body as I looke din horror from  upstairs, They punched, scratched, and bit each other.. Everything went so wrong so quick, it was dog-eat-dog in this damned place, and I was the one who started it. I couldn't believe that one opinion could change this group entirly. I thought horribly.

I was the one to blaim...

2 years before.

Year is 2018.

-Virtul Filecabnent, please enter your:

Username: -DJSavertoothed-

enter passcode: -********-

Welcome DjDrillMax, How can I help you?

-DIARY-

Please enter the date..

-Date is 11/12/2018-

Please write your passage below.

-Hello! My name is Lucky Pave, or Conker, or DrillMax4. My Full Youtube name is DJDrillMaxSaberTV Or just DrillMax4TV;I go by either name. I've been parterned with many groups such as FullScreen, YouTube, Machinima, Twitch, Lootbox, Quite a feat eh? It's not. It's a lot of work and I've never have time to sit home, pop my feet up, and just relax. Or get a girlfriend; my last girlfriend, Klarika, was furious that I've never spent time on her or make love with her like we use to when my channel wasn't as popular when it was now. I've always been called a Sp00nerism inspired YouTuber, (Okay, they called me a copycat, but whoes ever nice on Youtube?) and the one YouTuber who ever actually have no problem letting strangers play with me, in fact, I've actually had a stream just about my fans playing with me. It's unusual for bigger YouTubers, but I actually care a lot about my subscribers. Meaning surprise give-aways, The unoccasional shout-out, Art of the week, I've always respond to Comments whenever it's hate or love.

I started my Youtube channel when I was 16 in 2011, I was famous for my child-like humor/rage and my smart ass to every obvous thing that was noted, yet I changed over the yearsQuite a lot I've been invited to various of groups which I always replied to "I'll thank about it, thank you." I've never been to a group outside of the one my brother started as a joke, The Drug Cartel. I thought it was cute, but then as I gotten older, I left the group (I still play with them, even if I'm not a member) to be a independent YouTuber for a while. Then I was partnered with the names above. My fans reacted quite well to my first video, and my music making skills. I've made my own YouTube intro and out-tro. My YouTube name was inspired because I liked the CreatureHub, I've attended many PAX panels with them. Of course I had my own panel but I only do that during the beginning of the PAX hours.

I've forgot to tell you, I'm 25 years old, and I am Bi-sexual, my stepfather kicked out of the house when I was 17 because he didn't want  gay son, and now I have 599,020 Subscribers. Not a lot compared to the bigger youtubers, but I don't care. I was popular for my deep voice, Detective skills, and evilness. I've mastered L.A Noir after playing it the second time around and always say my catch prase during the game "Stop lying you bitch-ass-french-kissed whore!" I called my fans Saber Tooth or Racoons. Depending on which they decided.

Enough back story, It's time to get to the present. and I'll tell you, what happened those years ago, and how bad they are gone and I want them back. I confessed of my sins of betrayl, lies, ans love of my best friends....-