ONESHOT

"Eunjung-ah! Hurry up! You gonna be late! Your friends are waiting for you!"

Eunha's loud voice rang to every space of the two double storey house. She was preparing the breakfast for Eunjung's friends who had been waiting for their best friend to come down to the kitchen.

"Aunt Eunha, what flavor is this? This is so yummy" said a little girl munching the sandwich that has strawberry jam inside it.

"It's the taste of a strawberry, Yoonae" Eunha pat her head; rumble her hair a bit as she smile cutely to the little girl.

"Why is she taking so long? May I go upstairs, aunt?"

"Nope, you can't dear Yukino. I know you love your little girlfriend so much ahahaha"

Yukino pouted at Eunha's warn and playful comment. She poured the milk into the glass and gave it to Yukino. He quickly smiles and ended up sipping the milk.

Eunha's daily life; in the morning that she has to preparing her child's friends breakfast before they went to school every day and that is a routine for her. Since their parents were a very busy people.

'Sigh... this is tiring but seeing them smiling made me happy'

After a while, Eunjung came down running on the stairs. She was about to fall but suddenly a muscular arm pick her up and that was no other than her dad, Jeon Jungkook.

"Please be careful next time and every time and forever, okay?"

"Ahahahaah, Okay dad!!! You're so funnnyy~~"

"I wasn't even making any jokes... this kid"

Eunjung asked for a piggyback and Jungkook agreed. He bought her bag on his arm and made his way to the plentiful of people inside of the kitchen.

"Halo kiddos~"

He waved to the 5 kids sitting on the chairs as he put down Eunjung to the chair.

"Yukino, your girlfriend is here." Jungkook told the little boy.

Yukino looked at Eunjung and hugged her tightly.

"You're here! Why you so late? I'm waiting for you!" Yukino said to her.

"I'm sorry. I woke up late today" she smiles to her cute boyfriend.

Jungkook just smiled to their conversation but then he looked away and saw his wife was busy cooking the scramble eggs for the kids. He quietly went to Eunha's back and he hugged her from behind. He sniffed her neck as he heard Eunha was yelping by the skin ship he had made.

"You smells good today, Eunha"

"You sure that's not the smells of the scramble eggs?"

"I'm hundred percent sure it's your perfume. Don't you think we should continue our thing last nigh-"

"Shhhh... kookie... the kids can hear you"

Jungkook giggled when he saw Eunha's cheeks were red as tomatoes. He playfully pinched her both cheeks. Eunha laughed quietly to her husband.

They were together for almost since the high school. Eunha was the first one to confess to Jungkook but Jungkook was actually not quite sure if he loves her or not. That time he didn't have any feelings for Eunha. She was just like a friend to him. But things completely changed. His feelings started to bloom when they were camping in a small village and many things had happened between them; quarrel, happy, sadness and confession.

That time Jungkook confessed his true feeling to her and he had promise to Eunha that he will always love and make her happy everyday and every time she with him. And years past, they got married and had a very beautiful daughter named Eunjung.

Eunjung is such a playful kid just like her father and other than that she was polite too and cute just like her mother. She had a boyfriend, the same age as her named Yukino. He was a Japanese boy and he lives in Korea.

"Mom~~~ my friends and I have to go now, I need my parents hug"

Jungkook released Eunha from his embrace and walked to his daughter with two arms opened widely to her. Eunjung jumped to her father and kiss on his cheek and smile widely. Eunha was behind them as she giggled with her spatula on her left arm. She hugged them and kisses Eunjung from behind.

"Now I miss my parents" said one of Eunjung's friends.

"Ahahaha don't get jealous, pabo." Eunjung laughed.

They walked out from the house and bid goodbye as they waved their hands to the loving married couple on the door. Eunha waved as she blurted out

"Watch the roads and don't get to playful in the streets! Careful kids!"

"We Will!!"

"I need to go to work, Eunha. It's already late" Jungkook said as he looked on his watch.

"Oh yeah, I forgot I have a shift today too. Do you have to go now? Don't you want to take a breakfast first?"

"Nahh, I think a kiss from you will be enough"

"Jungkook... just a bite will do and I will give you a present after that"

"Oh wow, sure I will take more than a bite. I hope the present will make my day."

He lifted her up like a bridal style as Eunha squeals like a cat and he closed the door with his leg.

Without unnoticed, their neighbor in front of them was looking enviously at the playful romantic couple.

"I wish you would do that to me" the wife said.

"Oh no. not with your fat ass. I don't even have muscles like Mr.Jeon."

"Oh I wish I have a body like Ms. Jeon."

"Ah yeah sure. Get yourself to the gym then."

"Yeah I will and I will make sure you will beg for me when I got thin"

"Hah, yeah you always say that every time you look at our neighbor Mr. and Ms.Jeon"

"Erghh Whatever"

The wife locked the door as her husband was staying outside like dumbly looking at the door.

"Why do I even marry her? Fuhh... wat a day"

-END-

_ _ _ _

As you can see this is just an ONESHOT fanfic LOL.

Just imagine Eunkook as a married couple ahahahaha

Jungkook as a father and playful husband

And Eunha as a mother and a cute wifeu! ~~

I was thinking a lot what to give their daughter name but then suddenly a name appears in my mind.

EUN as in Eunha

JUNG as in Jungkook

And that would become EUNJUNG

GOSH IM GOOD. >.<

Hahahha anyway I added the envious neighbor for fun actually. XP