Are you alive Lucy? (Fairy Tail fanfiction)

'Lucy has been missing for two years now' Natsu thought to himself as he mopped around the guild, 'the guild hasn't the same without her' Natsu thought "I wonder if she's still alive' he said to no one in particular. Suddenly remembering masters promise he marched up to the second floor and into masters office, "Gramps it's been two years now let me leave to look for her!" Natsu said in an angry voice "I can't stand the thought of one of my children missing or dead Natsu I know she's a strong dragon slayer that's why I wouldn't let you look for her, but you may leave to search for her leave immediately please Natsu" Master said with a worried and sad expression. He rush out the guild without telling Gray or Erza but he figured they would know immediately which they did.

~Two weeks later~

They returned empty handed, but the guild was panicking "Listen up!" Masters voice boomed throughout the guild "There is a dark guild approaching there intent to destroy us and the town we must stop them they are almost in Magnoila so we must act now!" Master yelled it was then that Natsu realized he had to fight without Lucy this would be his first time fighting with out her, he missed her so much. It was at that moment him, Gajeel and Wendy all stood up smelling the sent of Lucys blood.

~With Gray~

Fighting a dark guild, without her it wouldn't be the same she was one of the strongest people he knew they might not even stand a chance against them without her, he was nothing without his best friend just a cold and heart-less monster, that's how he saw himself, 'If only I had gone with her!' he was so mad at himself it was his fault that she could possibly be dead.

~With the dark guild~

"So what do you want to do with that girl? You know she's part of that guild that were going to destroy we should make her watch!" one man said "yes that would be nice to see her cry to watch her family be destroyed like she destroyed ours!" the other yelled, they weren't far from Fairy Tail so they went to get Lucy which she fought of course being the strong ice dragon slayer she is, it was then that they had an idea make he bleed to attract the other dragon slayers, she fought to much and they cut her to deep, they placed magic sealing cuffs on her and made her watch as they approached Magnolia to destroy her family.

She was horrified to see her family the people she loved so much panic as Natsu made them aware that he could smell Lucy's blood, she herself wasn't panicking she was cursing to the dark guild, she swore she would murder everyone in that guild for hurting her family! The only family she ever truly knew.

~With Fairy Tail~

They were fighting to the best of there abiltiys and as Natsu was making everyone aware that Lucy was with the dark guild which gave them a new found fighting spirtit,

Fairy Tail was pushing back against the dark guild, Natsu, Gray and Erza were fighting back to the best of there abilities for Lucy. Even Laxus showed up he was in the near by area and decided that for Lucy's sake he would join the fight. All of Fairy Tail was fired up and Natsu and Gray were inside the dark guild's mobile guild hall to save Lucy.

A/N: Alright people reading this I am aware that Lucy is NOT a dragon slayer but I wanted her to be one so she is, This is my first fanfiction and I hope it was alright CX So I would like to ask if you guys could give me ideas for the next chapter and you'll get credit for it! So please please review and follow!<3 <3 ~punknpie9