sixteen

Elise,

Elise,

I know you probably already know this, but you shouldn't do that to yourself, trust me, it will only get worse and you'll only get more addicted to drinking and it will get out of hand. Everything gets worse when that happens.

I'm sorry to hear about your mom, I can tell you she loves you, she just wants the best for you. No mom would just abandon their child without reason, even though I don't understand how a mom could ever abandon their child. Just know, I bet she wishes she could be there with you instead of doing whatever she's doing now.

I can tell you now that Eichen House is the most creepy place I have ever stepped foot in. You're definitely right, things would go to hell if anyone escaped from that place, but don't worry, it's safe to say that will not be happening.

By the way, that's not awkward or weird at all that you have the picture I sent you on your nightstand, that makes me feel so great that it makes you feel safe. I honestly have the picture of you hanging on my wall, looking at that picture of you makes me stay calm during times where I just want to go off, so thank you.

You're just too cute.

-Isaac

p.s sorry this letter doesn't consist of muc