6) What's Your Problem?

He eyes me unbelievingly. "You're wearing that outside?"

"Um....Yeah?" I look down at my booty shorts and bralette.

   "It was bad enough that you were wearing that around my friends, but going out in that," He shook his head. "Nope." He said bluntly. "Wow. Ok, mom. Listen, I honestly don't care. I'm just going to Kylie's, and ima change at her's anways; Its my senior year, just let me be hoe, kay?"
***

"Do you have it?"

"Yup."

"How much do I owe you?"

"$56."

"Who else is supposed to come?"

"Um, Cameron and some of his guy friends, along with Jordynn."

   I nod, right when someone knocks on the door. We both panic, putting everything suspicious away, just in case it's her mom.

  "Come in," The door opens, revealing Jordynn. "Heyy!" She screams. "Hey!" I run up and hug her. "Its been such a long time." We pull away. She nods.
*****
"What is he doing here?"

"What is she doing here?" Jack remarks.

   "Bitch, this is my friends house, aight? So first off, you can get your facts straight. And, second, you should stop being an asshole," I say, annoyed. He rolls his eyes.

"EXACTLY." I yell.

   Ky takes the pipes out for us. I already had my own, which I had customized myself. Some of the boys brought their own. She put the good stuff inside of each of ours and lit them.