Chapter 1

A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world, You can hear the raindrops falls down, its the morning of november the 13th, 2015.

*i love you baby and its quite alright i need you baby to warm a lonely night* -frank sinatra voice*

now thats what i call a sick alarm tune, *squeezed my eyes as i shut down the alarm*

i am claude, i am a 19 years old collage girl that have her headphones on 24/7

everyone is still a sleep, i woke up and brushed my teeth, and i grapped the book i'm reading its about the european history , i should finish it by the weekend so i could write my assignment and reviews about it, this is my favourite part about collage discoviring new books and write reviews about them, these the kinds of homeworks i've always wanted to do in highschool. 

i walked down the stairs and turned the radio on and it was new york new york by frank sinatra and at the moment i knew this day would be perfect, got my coffee ready and i peacefully sat down beside the window in the living room it was still 5am, i looked outside and there was raindrops on the surface of the window, when I was young, I used to watch two drops of rain roll down the window and pretending it was a race.

i had such a werid life and not like many kids in my age, i've lost my father when i was 14 years old, and i've leaernt from that is how we deal with death is at least as important as how we deal with life. i miss him everyday and i hope i could one day make him proud.

i heared a sound of a noise *you now wake up or you won't get money for the school's christmas party to buy a dress* my mother just woke up and she as always yelling at rose for being late for school, anyway,

i walked up stairs into my bedroom said goodmorning to the posters and i got my self ready worn this beautiful creamy coat and i let my hair down sometimes i want to braid it but my hair is too dark for the braid to show off, i had put some make up -which i am terrible at- worn these lovely boots which i call mr.styles boots, yeah i just love one direction.

it was still pouring rain outside and i had to walk to the bus station since my mother is late for her job, i always tell them that i need a car but no one is listening, *thug life* i work at a music store in weekends which i enjoy so much because i hate styaing at home, and thats why i am proudly loving my music taste. i feel i have discovered more and more legendary musicianes, and i feel sad because there are so many great songs in the world and so many great books we didn't get to play or read and we don't even know they exsit.

lectures were boring today i went home as fast as i finished i didn't even talk with my friends i was so sleepy and needed to rest, when i first entered the house i found mrs.bell, lucy sitting in the living room with my mother, and i was in a complete shock cause they have left the town like for almost 4 years, her husband mr.bell worked on my dad's case, they haven't still found the murderer, it was someone who stapped my father in the back and thats how he got killed.....

_________________________________________

hiiiiiiiii guyyyysss so tell me what do you think about the story?

comment and give it a vote and share your views with me on twitter ( @longreignlouis )

thank you very much and comment on the story because it will inspire me to create and write more:) xx