Teaser

“I don't belong.” I said brushing dark my bangs out of my face. I could see my long ombre hair as I bent down to get my clothes off the ground.

“What do mean, of course you belong.” Marie-Ann said. Marie was my care mother but she didn't act like it. I shook my head and continued to pack my things. 

“You're lying.” I took in a deep breath and got up to face Marie.  “Marie if I  belonged, then why do I look different?”  

“Why do you, and everybody else treat me like shit!?” 

“Why do I feel pain when everybody else looks so fucking happy?!” 

Marie-Ann stood there at my door, speechless. I was infuriated, she has given me shit all my life. And I was tired of it. 

I was about ready to blow up. I slammed my fist on my dresser and continued to scream at Marie.

“Huh?! Why Marie? WHY?!”  She flinched at very word I spit at her. She swallowed hard before she talked to me.

“Charlie, I'm sorry. I know-” she said calmly before I rudely interrupted her.

“You're sorry my ass.” I took in another deep long breath, afraid that I was going to let my anger get the best of me.

 “Marie I hate you. I fucking hate you!” 

I grabbed my one suitcase filled with my clothes and left. Without another word. 

_ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

TAAAADAAAA! I have decided to make another fanfic. Now I know I have so many other stories I need to catch up on, so I'm going to try and update them as much as possible. I really like the idea I have going so yea...When I thought of it I was truly was afraid of what you guys would think about it. But whatever. 

So comment what you thought about the teaser and uh  yea. 

Votes and an add to your reading list are always appreciated. 

Thanks for taking your time to read!