Whats with him?

I was saying it was the first day of school I was making my way to class untilI saw this boy i mean he had a group of kids around him I think he's a popular kid✌️yeah but back on topic he gave me this look i mean i don't know what this look meant.So I went a to class but he was staring at me until I went to class after class I went to my locker and there was a note but it didn't have a name so I was clueless.I read the note it said...Meet me at the park when the sun falls i didn't know what that meant i didn't want to go but I was clueless I planed to go to the park to know who wrote the note.When I got home I was laying in bed trying to think who the person was that wrote the note Finally the sun was about to set so I went to the park no one was to be seen so I waited 40min no one was to be seen so I left.The next day I went to class it was the same but something was different that boy he wasn't there but the group looked like they were waiting for him some of the kids were scared for him but I wasn't worried heh typical me😇.i went to my locker my parents told me to do.

Authors Note- I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.  I know this chapter is pretty short, but the next chapter will be much larger.
- Doglovers 💕💖

Why do I do this 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😖😖😖😖😖
Go check out Lights_Are_Bright Yolo_Fan_13