XV

🌸t y l e r🌸 (ANOTHER RE WRITTEN STROY BC I SU C C)

"A-and yes to answer the question that's swimming in your mind, y-yes I'm sure I'm very super mega ultra gay...."

Tyler breathed out. It felt so good to tell someone everything. Yes he had Patrick but, he couldn't tell how he was really feeling. Patrick would be overly concerned.

Tyler finally looked up from his lap, to see his mom beaming a very bright smile. What?

"Honey..." she paused. "I love you, no matter what! I don't care that your non-binary, nor gay! In fact I'm actually pretty happy your gay."

Tyler laughed a little.

She doesn't care.

"Now, tomorrow lets have a mother child bonding day... we can go shopping, get our nails done. It'll be just us..."

Tyler smiled and nodded, laughing a little.

"Good, now that josh boy can go fuck himself! I have the best child ever, a man would be a fool to not fall in love with you..." She smiled one last time before giving Tyler a hug.

"Now, its time for bed!" Tyler overly exaggerated a groan, but still with a huge grin on his face.

"We have errands to run tomorrow!"

Tyler slipped under his covers and watched his mom walked Towards the door.

"I love you tyler, goodnight."

"I love you to mom, night."

--

Really happy stuff :^)