Introduction

After Canary Wharf, the Time-Tyler trio of the Doctor, Annakamara, and Rose Tyler are closer than ever. With Rose as her mother and in a (working) relationship with her father, Anna couldn't ask for anything more.

But new companion Martha Jones has her eyes on the Doctor as well, and something - or someone - is very interested in the TARDIS residents.

***

And here's Entry Three already! *whistles* Man, that went fast . . . Anyway, there will be a lot of figuring out relationships in this book, so AllonsWolf feels will more than likely be all over the place. Fair warning. ;)

So you saw her a bit last book. Here's her official introduction! The Second Annakamara has blonde hair just past her shoulders and green eyes with pale skin. She wears a white button-down shirt, a burgundy knee-length skirt, grey knee-high stockings, black flats, a dark navy cardigan, and a thin, bronze metal headband in her hair. She speaks with a Southern London accent similar to her father's. She is portrayed by Emma Stone, and her theme is "After the Fall" by Two Steps From Hell.

The prologue and "The Runaway Bride" will be up next updating cycle. Next up - Capalry's first bit of action! "Deep Breath" is next!