Chapter 3:

Bad BOY POV:

Had a crappy day and now I'm stuck in the same class as fucking Stacy. Could she possibly dress more like her future, a hoe? I glance around the room as the teacher starts talking, that's when I catch the hazel eyes of my newest victim; a new student. I give her my best smolders, as the little bitch blows me off with a childish vomit mouth gesture.

"Did she just diss you bro?" said one of my friends, Jace. Jace was one of my best pals since I moved here in the 1st grade. I send him a glare, as I pout at the guys laughing at my fail.

"I'll get her." I mutter underneath my breathe. 

"Sure you will." Jace laughed in between breaths.

Towards the end of class, I see Olivia go over and talk to the newbie. I watch them get up and as I do the same. I must have caused enough movement because the next thing I know is that Olivia mouths to me "don't". 

____

"Doorbell!" I sang. I walked up to the door to see a little girl and boy, stand out in front of me. 

"Hi!" said the little boy.  He looked my age, maybe younger. I heard a soft whisper coming from the girl, saying hi as well. A short women stood behind them. 

"Olivia, Jace aren't you going to say to introduce yourselves?"  the woman asked.

"I'm Jace. And I'm 6 and a half!" He said proudly. "This is my sister Olivia, we live in that house." He pointed to a house a cross the street. I really liked this Jace stranger. We both shared smiles.

"Wait, who's here?" said a small voice running downstairs. 

I shook the memory from my head. And watched as Olivia took the very familiar girl away. 

____

"What the hell?" I asked when I saw Jace. We were in the parking lot outside of school. 

"Ow!" he yelped when my fist collided into his shoulder. "Hey, it wasn't MY fault." He said putting his hands up in defense. 

"Leave him alone, he doesn't know any better." Colby droned. 

"He doesn't know anything." Dustin added, shrugging of Jace's glare.

"And?" I said annoyed. "He's still dead."

"But you let me drive it." Jace whined.

"And you broke her. Now I'll break you!" I growled lunging towards him. After a couple of minutes chasing him. I gave up.

"Are you two done now?" Colby asked dully. We all started walking to Colby's car when I remembered my motorcycle I had dropped off for me. 

"Yo!" I called out "I'm going to meet you there!" I glared at Jace, saying slyly "Me and my dearest friend Jace, have something to discuss."

"Wait! Don't leave me he-" Jace yelled out to help and started running towards the car. Unfortunately for him Colby already sped away, leaving him here with me. Great now to put my revenge plan into action, that was until some little figure stopped me. Oh great, it's Ms.Stuck-up.

Ugh. That was really hard. My brain is crying out for help. Kids never grow up, high school musical may make high school look fun, but it's a TRAP! Hahahaha, Ding star wars. 

Okay, I'm going to teach you guys something. and I'm giving you guys heads up . I will be making a lot of references to things like movies, Exhibit A, or songs, or famous lines, so whenever I do you guys yell out DING in the comments and say where, or what it's from. Cool? Cool. 

I also don't know if I'm gonna keep with the different POVs. this is probably the last one.

CHECK OUT  abibridge and beautifullysorry their gonna kill me for giving them a shout out :)

btw ill figure out what they look like later

~btb