Chapter 19

Viola's POV

~~~~~~~~

I wake up in my room. I must have fallen asleep and Finnick took me back to bed. I see the clock and it reads 2:00. That means I only have 3 hours till we need to get out of here and get ready for the interview. I feel terrible for the way I treated Finnick before. If only I had got to know him better. I have to take a shower, my head is pounding. I stand in the warm water and lather my hair with scented shampoo. My head hurts more. I decide to take medicine, Aspirin should do it. I swallow the pill uncomfortably. I can feel it still so I drink a big gulp of water, Better. I sit on my bed and flip through the channels on TV to find something entertaining. No luck. "Ugh!" I sigh frustrated. Frustrated about everything, The games, my brother, and myself. I feel like crying again but the tears don't come. I'm literally cried out.

Finnicks POV

~~~~~~~~~

I lie there on my bed. Wanting Viola to come in so I can hold her. She is my life now, I love her. But she doesn't know that. Did she? Most likely not. I let out a sigh. I hear a knock on my door. "Finnick?" she whispers. "Can I come in?" I open the door and let her in. "Hey, I thought you were asleep?" "Well, I woke up" she said, grinning." I smile and we sit up in the balcony. I hold her because it's cold. "My head hurts." she frowns. " "Did you take medicine?" I say mimicking her whine.

"Yes I took some medicine!" I forget what a short temper she has. "Anyways, Finnick, we have to get ready for the interview." "It's in an hour." "Yeah viola, your right." "Mags should be calling us soon." And sure enough I hear the phone. I run to the kitchen and grab it. "Finnick?" "Yes mags." "Would you two come over to the dressing rooms?" "Yes Mags, Right away." Then she hangs up. "Viola!" "We gotta go!" "Coming!"

She says.

Viola's POV

~~~~~~~~

"Hurry Sweetie!" "Your almost on!" over the last few hours, I had been made beautiful by my two favorite stylists, Vienna and Rene. They give each other a high five. "Darling, you look Absolutely Stunning!" Rene says smiling the biggest I had ever seen. "You really do!" Vienna agrees. My dress is a sapphire blue. One of my favorite colors. It's covered in jewels near my chest. The dress is sleeveless and the blues start dark on the top, and sort of blend into the lighter shades at the bottom. The dress is absolutely extraordinary. My eye makeup is very dark. My eyes are a VERY bright blue, so the makeup makes my eyes the highlight of my face. My hair is down in curls. I look beautiful. "Come on!" Lillian grabs my arm and I'm dragged to the hallway where everyone gathers to wait for their turn. I see Finnick with Dawn, who's dress barley covers her butt. "Well Finnick, don't you look handsome?" she says biting her lip. Finnick mumbles something I can't really make out and pretends to look at something else. Or at least I think he's pretending...

Katniss and Peeta wave. I wave back and they come over. I gasp. "Katniss!" "You look beautiful!" "Thank you!" "But I would much rather be wearing your dress Viola!" "Thank you Katniss."

"Peeta!" I say. "You look very handsome!" "Thank you viola, You look very beautiful today!" "I'm almost on." I frown. "Good Luck!" They say.

I step up on the platform. "Presenting,

District 4's, Viola Ravin!"

************************

Thanks for reading!

Love you all

Comment what you thought about this chapter!

Buh bye,

Maddy