Chapter 1

It was a beautiful autumn morning in the mesmerizing city of Paris. The sun was shining and some clouds appeared in the baby blue sky. Orange leaves kept falling everywhere; constantly hitting Adrien's large window. As usual, the Agreste mansion was as quiet as the grave; you could clearly hear a needle or a pin drop.

Adrien's black cat kwami; Plagg was resting on his chosen one's pillow; feeling every move and hearing every sound that Adrien was making during his sleep. He slowly opened his large green eyes and saw Adrien still asleep. His hair resembled his alter ego's and his lips were slightly parted. Although Plagg sometimes pretend to be bitter towards him, he found him cute especially when he was sleeping but he didn't want to look soft. He wanted to look superior; as if nobody could mess with him.

He quietly floated from the pillow and flew to the fridge; where his sacred food lied. Camembert was Plagg's pleasure and also the only food that Plagg liked. He obviously knew the exact place where it was so he slowly opened the fridge and cautiously brought the cheese and gulped it down in a second. He closed the fridge and floated back to Adrien's room so he could wake him up.

"Adrien, WAKEY WAKEY!"

Instead of a proper response, Plagg heard a slight groan coming from Adrien. He snickered; he liked to annoy Adrien but not in a bad way. Adrien was a teenage boy whose father and his workers wouldn't let him to show negative emotions; they wouldn't allow him to be sad or angry. They pressured Adrien to be perfect in everything; even his emotions but Plagg didn't want that; he wanted to let Adrien know that it was okay to be angry or sad. It was okay for him to cry and bawl his eyes out. And with all those thoughts, Plagg sighed and spoke again.

"Adrien, wake up. You're late."

With that, Adrien immediately jolted out of bed with a shocked face. Plagg was in a fit of laughter and obviously, Adrien wasn't too happy about that. He stuck his tongue out at his kwami which made Plagg laugh even more. Adrien walked lazily to his bathroom; he took a quick shower, got dressed in his signature and fixed his beautiful golden hair.

"Plagg, how are you not complaining about not having Camembert?"

"That's because I helped myself while you were asleep. The end."

"Wow, at least you got over your laziness."

"Gee thanks boy"

Adrien smirked and prepared his bag for school. Suddenly, a lot of thoughts invaded his mind.

Lately, his crush on Ladybug was starting to fade away; he thought that he would never get a chance with her. He thought he was not good enough and trying to get her attention was only a waste of time. Every time he tried to flirt with her she always found a way to reject him. But lately, instead of the spotted heroine, he was thinking of someone else. She was a beautiful petite girl whose hair was as dark as night and in the light; it shimmered as if it was silk. Her eyes were as beautiful as the sky in its best days. Her skin was as white as snow and so her cheeks rose even more when she blushed. She used to stutter around him although he didn't know why but he found it cute.

Plagg knew about all of that and he loved to tease him about it. He knew that Adrien was thinking about Marinette and so he interrupted him.

"Thinking about your princess?"

"Plagg, she's not my pr-"

"No of course not. All you do is think about her and how cute she is. Of course she isn't your crush. No she totally isn't.",replied Plagg sarcastically while smirking.

Adrien snickered at Plagg's comment and continued to prepare his bag. As he was done, he motioned for Plagg to not make a single noise but to hide inside his jacket. Plagg did as he was told and with that, Adrien marched quietly on his tiptoes to the dining table.

The usual routine, there was no one out there to eat with him but his breakfast was already done. Nathalie was there beside Adrien's usual chair and gave him his schedule for the day. To his surprise, there was nothing to do after school. He thanked Nathalie and after grabbing his bag, he walked off to his limo with Gorilla.

I wonder if I'll see Marinette today, he thought. And with that he started daydreaming about what could happen that day.