Counting Stars-Part 2

{Martha's POV 1st PERSON whenever you see / it means POV switch}

The next day, we all went to the mess hall for breakfast. Mot and Ianita got no sleep last night. Apparently little Ianita was so excited to sleep in a tent that she didn't go to sleep, resulting in a ditzy Ianita and a rather grumpy Mot. Tom kept on complaining that he got no sleep because Tucker and Sonja were making out loudly until Jordan quietly reminded Tom that Sonja had slept in my cabin and that it was only Dec, Champ, and Tucker in the cabin with Tom. "WELL I HEARD SOMEBODY MAKING OUT!" shouted Tom. I saw Champ and Dec's faces of 'o crap' and thought 'Well that mystery was solved rather quickly.' 

"What about you, Martha? How'd you sleep?" Jordan asked me.

"Hmm, I didn't fall asleep until at least four." I responded. I blushed ever so slightly.

"Really? Why not?" Jordan asked in a curious voice.

I blushed  ever so slightly. "I just couldn't sleep."

"Okay," Jordan said. "How about you Wag? How did you sleep?"

"I-I slept fine!" Wag squeaked. 'Aww, too cute' I thought.

"What's wrong with your voice, mate?" Tom asked him.

"NOTHING NOTHING'S WRONG!" He squeaked again.

Everyone looked at him. 

"Okay, Wag. What's up?" Jordan asked, suspicion in his voice. 

I took a deep breath and said, "Neither of us could sleep, so we just hung out."

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)-Sonja

"SONJA SHUT UP!" I shouted at her.

"I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING!!" the fox girl shouted, defending herself.

"YES YOU DID! THAT FACE SAYS EVERYTHING!" 

I calmed down and said "No, it wasn't like that." I glared at Sonja. "We just stargazed."

"Aww," said Jordan.

"Awww, said Andor.

"Awwww," said Tom.

"You two are so cheesy," Tucker said.

"SHADDUP IT'S CUTE," Sonj screamed at him.

'Just like him' I thought, looking at Wag.

A/N YEAY IT DONE

This was actually the first thing that I expected to publish but NOPE. 

It's actually based on a fic that I'm writing for my friend Kathleen ( keyboardkittymowmow ), but instead of Kathlington it's Marthlington ^-^.

I was thinking of doing a thing where at the end of every fanfic, I could have a song/ song recommendation. It will either be a song that I listened to on loop the most while writing the fic or a song that would go well with the fic. (like good to listen to while reading.) Or it might just be completely random.

TODAY'S SONG IS-

THE SONG THAT THIS FIC IS NAMED FOR! YAY!

This is nightcore, so be warned. Also, BTW, why does nightcore always have an anime pic? Can someone please explain????

So yeah, remember, CHANNEL YOUR INNER GINNY WEASLEY AND BE GNARBUCKLE. HYE {HOPE YOU ENJOYED} my loves!

ps how do i mark something as finished because this is