Draco Malfoy for my 847 Views Thank You SO MUCH!!!

(A/N OMG I was looking at the over view of this book there have been so many readers from like so may different places its so cool!!!! lets see there were people from Australia, England, Canada, Hungary, Peru, India, Netherlands, The Philippines, Ireland, Finland, Belgium, This one is cool United Arab Emirates, Brazil, Mexico, And USA , And even Macedonia. sorry this is just so cool to me so thank you for everything. Anyway this is my first song fanfic so wish me luck)

SONG: Arms by Christina Perri

WARNING!!!!: THIS HAS A SAD ENDING YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

I never thought you would be the one to hold my heart.

But you came around and you knocked me off the ground from the start.

You never thought that you would fall for Malfoy it never even crossed your mind. But there you were walking absentmindedly through Hogwarts and he can running down the hall and crashed right in to you, As you crashed with and umff he got up and asked "are you alright (Y/N)?" you got up quickly hope in that your brothers didn't see "I'm fine you answered. But how do you know my name?" you questioned "I know because your (Y/N) Weasley and your brother is Ron Weasley annoying prat who hangs out with His Royal Potterness" he said. "Oh yah right yup that's him" you answered sadly little did you know walking away from that moment that's the day you started to fall.

How many times will you let me, change mind and turn around?

I can't decide if I'll let you save my life, or if I'll drown

Saying good bye was always the hardest knowing that you could be nowhere near each other when you got off that train. "Do you really have to go" you'd always ask him, "you know I do but promise me you won't forget how much I love you over the summer" He'd always say You would answer with "never". But you couldn't stop yourself when you and your family were leaving you'd always turn around one last to see the sad look on his face. That summer both of you would drown in longing for each other safe in the others arms.

I hope that you see right through my walls.

I hope that you catch me, cause I'm already falling.

I'll never let our love get so close.

You put your arms around me and I'm home.

Over the summer you both built up walls to keep your loved ones from suspecting anything. And promise yourselves when you went back you'd never get that close again. But the minuet you saw each other it took everything in you not to run in to the others arms. The hardest was pretending to hate one another for your families you knew it was stupid but you had to do it. When no one was around and you found each other in the hall way you'd run with everything in your body to the other while the teachers and ghosts watched in silence with love in there eyes for you both. And within that short time when both of you went to bed that night you knew that you where home.

The world is coming down on me and I can't find a reason to be loved.

I never wanna leave you but I can't make you bleed if I'm alone

In 5th year when Draco came to tell you that he was made a death eater all you could do was try not to cry. When he said it was safer in you broke up you both knew it was the right thing to do. But you just didn't wanna leave each other alone feeling unloved when you knew the other loved you. You didn't want that night to end but you knew it was for the best he knew that they would hurt you or kill you if they found out about you "Draco I'm scared" You'd say with fear in your voice "Me too love me too" he'd answer. You didn't wanted
let him go but it was for the best and you knew it you couldn't let him die for you.

I tried my best to never let you in to see the truth.
And I've never opened up.
And I've never truly loved

You had tried very hard to hide your love for the Slytherin during anytime you were near each other. When you first thought you were in love was a mistake he broke your heart at the first chance he got. Sure your brothers got him back really good but it still hurt.
"(Y/N) look at me" he'd say "I won't hurt you like he did you can trust me"
"Promise" you'd ask "I promise" he'd answer. You've never truly loved anyone but your family but to you Draco was family like a lost toy you'd lost and then found.

'Till you put your arms around me,
And I believe it's easier for you to let me go.

As the Battle of Hogworts was over so many lives were lost including the life of your brother Fred. As you clung on to life in Draco's arms. You saw your family try to push him away but with all your strength left you call for him. As he came to you side again you said with all your might. "Draco you were so strong I know this is the last time I will see but never forget how much I love you" you said "Never (Y/N) Never" he said back to you as you look up at you crying family "Watch out for him please I know he's done wrong but I love him very much if I'd of lived he would of been a Weasley" you said laughing which turned in to a cough. "I'll tell Fred you love him" you said one finely time you looked up in to Draco's face full of tears you reach a hand up and wipe them away as he grabs your hand and holds on for dear life. And with a last look around at the world you used to know very well you smiled  as you saw the faces of people that you knew and ones you didn't know with one final look at you family and you lover you close your eyes and say "I'm ready to go Fred" as the people you called you family and friends cried their hearts out. You where up above with Remas, Tonks, Dumbledor, James, Sirius, Lily, Fred, and everyone else that was lost that day you said your goodbyes and went up in to the clouds. Leaving Draco behind saying "I promise (Y/N) I will never forget get you or stop loving you" and on that day Draco found a family who loved him.

You put your arms around me and I'm home.

(A/N I did it and I'm trying so hard not to cry right now because to me this is sad. If you want to know why I wrote a sad one and a happy one is because just the other day my grandfather died and we were really close so I took all the sadness that I had a made it In to a one shot anywho hope you have a great day and I will see you next time also word count it's the longest one yet (1252)