Oh Gods...

Me: Percy! Do the disclaimer please!

   Percy: No! Get Leo to do it!

   Me: Why don't you want to do it?

   Percy: I JUST DON'T!!!!

   Me: Okay! *calls over Piper*

   Piper: Yeah?

   Me: *whispers*

   Piper: Okay! *charmspeaks very heavily* Percy, say the disclaimer please.

   Charmspeak!Percy: RiptidetheKeyblade does not own PJO.

   Percy: HEY!

   Me: ON WITH THE STORY BEFORE PERCY KILLS MEH!!!!

Percy P.O.V

   We were sent  to Olympus by Chiron because apparently the Gods were in a bad fight, even by god standards! So Jason, Nico, Hazel, Thalia and I went to Olympus to see what the Hades the gods were arguing about this time. As soon as we were in the throne room, it was obvious what they were bickering about, when the next evolution of mankind would take place.

   "I have to split this up"  I thought as a ran to the center of the room.

   Apparently my cousins had the same idea, because they ran by my side.

   "Gods, of Olympus, please stop and don't blow something up," I tried with no success.

   "GODS OF OLYMPUS, SHUT THE HADES UP!" Jason yelled, succeeding this time, but not without a glare from Nico.

   "WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING HERE?!" Zeus thundered (AN: You get the pun...?), making Hazel and I flinch. 

   "Chiron sent us to stop the arguing," Hazel calmly responded, me nodding along with her.

   "Well," Zeus started, but was interrupted by Athena, thank the gods.

   "-This is perfect timing," Athena finished, "We could use your help deciding when the next stage of human evolution should begin. I personally vote now."

   "IMPATIENT!" Zeus boomed, practically shaking the throne room, making Hestia wince.

   "Well," I offered, getting the ball rolling, "I agree with Athena, she is the goddess of wisdom."

   "I second," Jason nodded, making it three against one.

   "Nico and I Third and Fourth," Hazel agreed.

   "I also agree, but," Thalia added, "It should start with a few families, and then spread. The mortals might need to adapt."

   The rest of my cousins and I nodded in agreement right before thunder boomed off in the distance.

   "Well, I believe we just voted for today, Zeus," Athena smirked.

   "Yes, but," Zeus replied smugly, "I have one request of the few families."

   "What is it brother?" My dad and Hades questioned at the same time, Dad sounding worried and Hades sounding bored.

   "The few demigods in front of us and their families," Zeus answered smugly yet again, "It should be no problem for your children, Hades."

   Hades growled at the remark.

   Before we could reply, Zeus pulled out a blue, probably evolution, lightning bolt and threw it at Jason, Thalia, Nico, Hazel, and I.

   The other gods shouted in protest.

   All I felt at that moment was pure pain. I felt two things growing through me at the same time, which caused me to scream. Jason, Thalia, Nico, and Hazel were too, so I assumed they felt something similar.

   Then I passed out, along with my cousins.