Chapter 1

Kookie's POV

Kookie's POV

i woke up when my alarm rings, groaning i stand up but felt a weight on my shoulder, when i look down i saw my boyfriend and yes Armys i have a boyfriend, i would give u a hint, he has chubby cheeks, small hands, shorter than me and very pretty. Yep, its Jiminnie hyung. I froze when he shifted and his eyes flutter open "morning kookie..." i heard jimin hyung said with his cute voice "morning baby" i said and pecked his forehead. "no schedules today right kookie?" he asked scrunching his nose and i cant help but kiss him "ya!! kookie! i have a bad breath" he exclaimed covering his mouth and i chuckled "nope, you smell like strawberry jiminnie" i said and hugs him tight "also, no schedule, what do u wanna do today?" i asked "cuddles and movie marathon and you" he said cheekily and i chuckled. "hey jiminnie?" Jimin hums and mumbling a continue "remember when we met?" i asked "which one? back in busan or here in the entertaiment?" he looked at me wondering "back in busan jiminnie" i said smiling "ofcourse i do, considering i saw you a lot of times whenever you walked pass by our house and also when we became friends" he said smiling widely "yea..i was shocked when i saw u in the entertainment though, i thought i wont see u again" i said gazing at him with love "me too kookie..me too" he said and he cuddles closer to me "i can hear your heartbeat kookie, its...calming" jiminnie said yawning and i hug his wait tight pulling him closer "sleep jiminnie.." i said and before i know it a heard a cute snore and i smiled to myself knowing he fell asleep. I cant help but stare at him, his perfect jaw line, his cheeks, his plump lips and i cant help but recall how we met.
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
"jungkookie, please dont leave me"
"we will see each other  again  jiminnie hyung....i promise"
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Jungkook: Jimin hyung look! eomma bought me a new toy! she said i can play it with you

Jimin: waah!! thats a cool toy jungkookie!

Jungkook:  yea!! i named him chimchim man!

Jimin blushed and hugs jungkook. After the hug they decided to play in the park. 5 years old jungkook and 7 years old jimin plays happily, and at 7 years old Jimin knew he would never let this boy go

Jungkook: hyung, when i grow up i would protect you!

Jimin: but..but im older kookie

Jungkook: i know hyung! but i will still become strong and protect you, dont argue!

Jimin: alright alright you won..lets go buy ice cream?

Jungkook: yes please!

Jungkook was 10 and Jimin was 12 when Jungkook founds out that he wants to protect his hyung all the time from getting hurt.

Jimin: hey kookie...i have a gift for you

Jungkook: oh what is it hyung?

Jimin: its a big bang album

Jungkook: woah!! saranghae hyung!! kamsahamnida

Jungkook was 14 and Jimin was 16 when they found out that they want Bigbang to be their role model and would follow their footsteps someday

Jungkook: h..hyung..im leaving

Jimin: to where kookie?

Jungkook: to Seoul

Jimin: but..jungkookie..p..please dont leave me

Jungkook: we will see each other again jiminnie hyung, i promise.

Jungkook was 16 and Jimin was 18 when they got separated.

Jungkook was 16 when he got accepted in bighit entertainment to pursue his dream

Jimin was 18 when he felt like he lost all of his hopes

Jungkook was 16 when he promised himself that no matter what happens he would find his jiminnie hyung

Jimin was 18 when he found out that he had fallen for jungkook

Jungkook was 16 when he found out, he wont love anyone other than jimin.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

please comment down on what you think about chapter 1

thank you again! chapter 2 would be out soon

and i wrote this at 1:00 am and its 1:28 am now haha... i love sleep but i love jikook more and you guys..so.. here you go!