Every Lencest Smut Fic Ever

It was a bright summer's evening, the beautifully blinding sunset gleamed through the windows of the Len Module Mansion. Everything seemed to be perfect and peaceful; but when a certain smol bean walked through the door, hell broke loose.

No, it wasn't Tyler Joseph.

The smol bean didn't walk through the door, actually. He barged in, with all his might. No one knew why he did this--no one really cared--but they completely, utterly annoyed by him. 

A manly groan could be heard not too far away from where that boy was standing. He was now running, actually. He ran up to where he heard that groan, as it made him strangely excited.

Daddy complex.

"Blue Moon, I swear-"

"DADDY~!" The smol Blue Moon latched onto the bigger man's waist, causing him to stumble a little. This man's name was Punkish. 

"Punki~!" Blue kissed the older man's cheek and giggled while looking up at him innocently. "Y-Yes..?" Punkish scratched the back of his neck nervously. 

"What's that in your pants-I mean-shorts?" Punkish went pale, and then extremely red in the face. "Uh-Uhm..." "You know we aren't supposed to get to the smut right away, don't you, daddy?"

Anyone else notice that the intros in Lencest smut fics are SUPER long? Just asking...

"Y-Yeah...I know, prince." Punkish placed a soft kiss on the smol boy's forehead. "I can give it to daddy earlier, though~. Since he's so eager~."

Punkish squirmed as Blue inched his hand down to his shorts and played with his member through them. Punkish came immediately, since that's how sex works, of course.

The word member triggers me. JUST SAY COCK, OR DICK, OR PENIS, GODDAMNIT.

"Daddy..." Blue played with himself while he watched Punkish finish. Blue Moon reached out a hand and Punkish did the same, letting their fingers intertwine. Punkish pulled Blue Moon on top of him, already hard; because again, that's how sex works.

Then bang bang shaboom wow, they were naked. Fully naked, just how they like it. Punkish forcefully sat Blue down on his member, Blue Moon felt no pain. Again, kids, repeat after me: that's how sex works(of course).

"F-FUck! Daddy~!" Blue felt a rush of pleasure all throughout his body as Punkish guided him, bouncing Blue on top of his sixteen-inch love stick. Blue and Punkish could not contain their moans. 

Blue was about to reach his climax, "Oh my god~! D-Daddy," he screamed, "I'm about to hit my climax~!" Punkish moaned and nodded. "S-So am I, prince~!" 

Mom, dad, I'm gay.

They both came at the same time. Punki's cum sprayed all over Blue Moon's insides and Blue came all over Punki's stomach. It was a good, smutty evening.