t h i r t y (epilogue)

10 years later ( Luke and Eleana are both 28 ) - told in 3rd person -

"Molley! You can do it!" Eleana said in a sweet time while clapping her hands. Luke and Eleana had a child and named it Molley. Molley is only 4 months old.
"Come on Molley!" Eleana repeated. Molley could barely stand, she would get on her feet for a split second while her legs trembled, resulting a fall. "Luke, come here you bastard." She said in a give up voice. "Lewk! Come here you bas-teared!" Molley copied Eleana in a baby voice. "I hear my name?" Luke laughed off the fact Molley copies almost every single swear word in a sentence. "No Molley! That's a bad word and if you say them, the bananas will disappear!" Eleana joked. Molley was in shock and made an "o" shape with her mouth. She loves bananas. Luke calls Molley his little monkey because she loves to climb on things and eat bananas. "Come here you silly monkey!" Luke said while laughing as he picked up Molley.
        "Good night Molley!" Both Eleana  and Luke said while kissing her on the forehead. "Hey, I'm gonna feed Kona." Eleana whispered as Luke put Molley in her crib. Kona was their pet dog. He was a Pomeranian that almost everyone mistaken as a girl. He's 4 months older than Molley. So, 8 months old. Luke and Eleana had been married for almost a year and everything just went well. After so many dates, so many mistakes, just too much. Everything turned out how they wanted it to be. Not too long ago, Eleana's ex that she broke up with for Luke got arrested. She made the right decision to break up with him and go with Luke. He was found guilty for abusing his fiancé and newborn child. Eleana obviously saw that coming. It's a small world, you might so many people, but it's actually pretty small if you think about it. Remember Grace and Jess? Eleana's long internet friends? They're best friend to this day, notice internet wasn't in that sentence. Turns out, Luke's brother, Jack, actually was dating Jess. Grace became a singer and actually grew pretty big and now is good friends with 5sos. You'll go through so many things in your life, in the end, you'll be happy it happened.

~•~

Oh shit Alyssa ended the book!

woops I'm making a new one :))))))))) it's a Calum fanfic wOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!! please check it out I'm gonna start this weekend and the title is gonna be idk lmAO but still pls check it out when it comes out!!!!!!!!!!

also, tysm for 80.1k reads and 2k votes!! im really glad i reached it and I really appreciate it. can we do the same thing for my next Calum book? ok bye im tired and i hate school