The Lady In Black: Scene. 3

"Finally!" Charlie said throwing himself onto the motels bed as his friend led the two drunk girls to the bathroom and shut the door. "Idiot." Charlie muttered and sighed before rolling over onto his stomach and shutting his eyes.

"Uh Uh Uh Aah oh yeah yeah daddy uh!" Moaned and screamed one of the girls causing Charlie's eyes to spring wide open in disgust and shock "What the fuck man!" Shouted Charlie as he quickly sat up on the motel's bed upset and annoyed; he was very tired and couldn't believe Jaden was actually having sex in a motel's bathroom.

"Hey!" Charlie called again only to just storm right in and catch them right in the act "Uh uh aaaaah, shit Jaden; your friends a pervert!" Screamed the girl who was engaging in sex with Jaden; the other yelped as she dropped a bottle of vodka to the floor. "Not here man; I'm fucking tired and this shit is getting fucking old: this is all you do everyday, take that shit outside. If ya wanna act like animal's, jeezus Christ!" Charlie voiced in anger and disgust; he didn't actually like what he had seen and was still seeing.

"Fine; could ya just close the fucking door and let us get our shit together at least!" Jaden asked rudely while the other two girls covered themselves. "yeah; do what ya gotta do and then get the fuck outside, okay!" Said Charlie in a firm hard tone before slamming bathroom's door shut.

Outside stepped a heated and distorted Charlie while blowing out his cheeks and ruffling his hair frustratedly "You okay, cause honestly you look shit." Asked a blonde headed black cocktail wearing dressed lady as she stepped out from her motel room. "I guess I ain't to good at hiding my feelings aye?" Charlie responded with a soft chuckle while leaning up against the motel's brick wall.

"No, actually your not; I'm Lizzy, but you can just call me Liz." The black cocktail wearing dressed lady introduced herself, smirking mischievously "Nice ta meet ya Liz; now what do ya want?" Asked Charlie with a curious glare: he knew something was fishy about her, but just couldn't put his finger on it quite yet.

"Maybe I want you?" Answered the Blonde headed girl with a devilish smile and a finger between her teeth "Sorry to burst your little bubble of confidence, but I've already lost my appetite for that. But your free to join my friend; he's a sex machine, he's got plenty to give and probably have some leftover for later. Ha haha!" Charlie replied jokingly with a deadpanned expression. "Ha haha, very funny. I don't just have sex with random guys: unless of course they look as good as you do; then I might reconsider that rule." The blonde headed girl responded seductively before stepping off and back into her room. "Jeez, the people I come into contact with are just freaking crazy." Charlie voiced to himself before walking off to his car.

" Charlie voiced to himself before walking off to his car

To be continued...