"Special message."

Dipper's (POV)

I was putting on my Fall jacket, when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I jumped and turned around, to see a laughing Wendy.

"Jeez Wendy, don't sneak up on my like that!" I snapped at her.

"Oh lighten up Dipper, I'm only trying to have some fun." She said laughing.

I gave a small smile, and opened the door. Wendy put on her jacket and we were out the door. As we walked off the deck of the Shack, we saw Mabel playing in the leaves. Since me and Mabel were able to come over to Gravity Falls for Halloween, we decided to help out around the Shack to make it scary for the tourists. And Wendy offered to help. I walked over to my sister, and spoke up.

"Hey Mabel, me and Wendy are about to head out to the pumpkin patch and the store for decorations. You want to come?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I want to pick out the pumpkins!" She said excitedly.

"Well, let's get going then." Wendy said.

Since Wendy was now sixteen, she was able to drive. We all got in her car, ( I got shot gun) and headed out for the pumpkin patch. That was our first stop. We found a place to park, and we got out. I took a deep breath in and smiled.

"Okay guys, let's go pick out some pumpkins!" Wendy yelled excited.

We all cheered and fist pumped before we went to get a wagon. And of course, Mabel road in the wagon.
I told her if she road in the wagon, she would have to watch over the pumpkins. Once we got to the pumpkins, I picked out the biggest one I could find. But of course Wendy found a better one. How does she do that? Mabel got out of the wagon, and picked out which ever one she thought looked good.

"Hey guys, I'm going to go pick up some apple cider, I'll be right back." Wendy said. We all nodded, and she left. Awhile Wendy was gone, I was looking over at the caramel apples, when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see Mabel smiling at me. I didn't like that smile.

"What?" I asked.

"Uh, Uh, I'll help you pick out pumpkins Wendy, come one less kiss!" She then made kissing noises.

I blushed and spoke up again.

"Come on Mabel, it's just a day out. Besides you're here too! It's not like much will happen." I said a bit annoyed.

"Don't pretend that you were thinking about it earlier. You only brought me along so she wouldn't suspect anything." She pointed at me. I blushed again and spoke up again.

"Mabel, I wasn't thinking about anything! And I brought you along because you wanted to go." I said to her. She frowned when she realized that I was right.

"Okay yeah, I wanted to go, but I'm a third wheel! When you guys alone, just go for it! I know you still like her!" She said to me.

"Hey guys!" Wendy then walked back up to us, holding a jug of apple cider. She put in the wagon and turned to us.

"So what were you guys talking about?" She asked smiling. I blushed and Mabel spoke up.

"Just talking about how big out pumpkins are." She said smiling back.

"Okay, well if we got all of our pumpkins, let's head to store." We nodded at her, and headed back to her car. Again I had shot gun. When we got to the store, Mabel run straight for the toy part of the store. Shocker. Me and Wendy just laughed it off, and went to get our decorations. When we got to that part of the store, I was looking at the costumes when Wendy jumped out at me with a zombie mask on.