Wrong Door, Right Guy preview

(c) EllenKhay

This is still undecided but I feel like I should post it :3 Bahala na, ika nga. This is a story where YSA play the lead role. Leave your thoughts. 

Wrong door, Right guy

A challenge was a challenge.

I was left with no choice but to follow my friend, I went for it. Dragging him down and crashing my lips to his. I haven’t even seen his face, I wouldn’t wish to, since I might end up spitting directly on his face.

It was my game but he ended up dominating me. He doesn’t have fats, his face was soft with no beard or mustache. He was firm… and actually good with kissing.

It was actually the right door but it wasn’t supposed to be him. It was supposed to be the ugly stereotyped pizza delivery guy with awful beards, mustache, fats and their stinky smell.

We broke the kiss with me still wrapping my legs around his waist. I must’ve dropped my panty together with my voice after seeing this beautiful creature.

“If delivering pizza was like this, I could have accepted dad’s offer to do this.”  

I wouldn't wish to meet him again but unfortunately fate was too kind *sarcasm* I meet him again, in a boarding school, he was the disciplinary son and the owner of the region's finest Pizza.

"We meet again"