An Unknown Anime World?!

Chapter 17

                Unfortunately, when we woke up, we didn’t recognize the anime. The graphics looks so real and we thought we were back in the real world---human world---already. But the aura feels like we’re still in anime world. There was a river and some people who are like controlling the water. And I had a hunch that we’re in the avatar world.

Kohana: hey Yuffie! Are we in Avatar world?

Yuffie: I think so.

Kohana: but who? What season? Aeng or Korra?

Yuffie: I don’t know. Let’s ask someone over there by the river.

                We went and approach the people. If this is Avatar world then maybe… our powers! I wonder what it is.

Kohana: um.. hello, excuse me, can you tell us where we are? And who the avatar is? Is it Aeng or Korra?

Lady: well, you’re in the city of Avatar of course.

Yuffie: and the avatar? Aeng or Korra?

Other lady: what are you saying? Those two were million years old and gone! Ryozuku is the new avatar now.

Both: what?!

                We looked at each other and we were really confused. Who on earth is Ryozuku? I thought there are only 2 avatars-aeng and Korra! Or are in the new-world-avatar processing?

                We went to a restaurant to each breakfast since we both are hungry. There we talked about this world.

Yuffie: is this really avatar?

Kohana: and who’s Ryozuku? The new avatar, as they say?

Yuffie: how did we end up here?

Kohana: we didn’t even watch “The Legend of Korra” yet.

Yuffie: weird.

                After eating breakfast, we headed to the park since we don’t know who’s the main character here and the anime flow. While figuring some details, a fight suddenly appeared in the park. A fight between a big bird with a boy on its head who is much older than us,  who looks like an avatar since he has powers like the avatars---earth, wind, fire, water. Another boy who looks the same age as the other one, was also helping him but the other boy looks like a normal person, which not an avatar, but has unfamiliar things used for fighting. They were battling some bad guy with a huge tank that looks like an army tank.

Yuffie: could that boy over there be the so-called avatar?

Kohana: you mean, Ryozuku? Maybe but who’s that other boy fighting with him?

Yuffie: I don’t know.

                We watched their fight. And they get closer. Then I felt something behind me, like someone was behind me. I was too busy watching the fight. But then someone grab me and point a knife under my chin.

Kohana: AHHH! Help!

Yuffie: kohana!

Unknown girl: Ryozuku! Fight one more and this girl will be dead!

Ryozoku: don’t let harmless people get involve in this!

Unknown girl: oh yeah? We’ll see about that!