ⅱ | rules

||oo.1follow -Mimiso » Just so you can get extra updates and such – Very appreciated *wink wink* ^^

||oo.2 — comment & vote » This is probably the No.1 most important rule of all, and I will be expecting 20 votes per chapter and at least five comments per applier. If you are going on hiatus you have to be 1000% sure to tell me. If you are inactive for a week without giving me a reason then your character will have NO screen time in the next chapter. If you are still Inactive even after your punishment, your character will be taken out of the book and replaced with one of the other appliers characters. All things like if you are going on hiatus or changing your username should be told to me.

||oo.3 — have respect » Just, be nice. Give support to not only me but the other appliers. I'd love to see you interacting and getting along. Support me and give respect to the decisions I make in the book, or if I'm not being active, then Please don't hate me. I have other books and school to concentrate on, so updating will only be at most once every two weeks. I want to enjoy writing this book and not be stressed over it.

||oo.4 — forms, face claims & love interets » First of all: this is not a first come, first serve. I will be picking the six forms I thought were the most creative and story matching. Make your forms long and descriptive, Explain every last flaw and perfection your character has so that I can picture her perfectly. The more vivid the painting, the better. Second: Match your form to your slot and pick character-matching face claims. (I will give brownie points for that in the Slots chapter) All members will have face claims who look slightly dark and drawn back, so don't go around choosing the most happy, smiley members of girl groups. Lastly: Your love interests. Pick newer kpop groups and don't all go picking BTS – I will only be accepting one member from BTS as a love interest so if someone from BTS has already been picked don't choose another member or I will have to make you change it. Female love interests are lovingly accepted if you would like your character to be bisexual or lesbian.

||oo.5 — password » Hint: it's the bold letters, one in each separate Rule, in case you were dumb enough not to realise. If the password is not given on the form, your form WILL be declined, no matter how good. It's proof you weren't a lazy ass and did actually read this chapter I spent years on.

♡♡♡

+ WARNING: This book speaks about violence and issues that may make some people uncomfortable. The characters of the books have done things that would make many people hate them. This is not a happy-go-lucky book and the romance will not be romantic, the drama will not end well and I don't think people will be expecting a "And They Lived Happily Ever After" at the end of the story EVER, so sorry if you were looking for a cutie romance book, this is not for you

+ If you are still interested in the story though, then comment your ultimate female bias!

+ Next chapter will be updated after another 20 votes. Thank you so much for the previous 20, which we got in, like, two days, it made me very happy! :) <3

-mimi